We stayed at Chapung for a week and we had a wonderful time.the architecture is amazing, the two bedroom villa we stayed in was so relaxing with a nice pool, Scandinavian furniture and a Koi pond.Open air hot shower during a tropical downpour was a fantastic experience! The staff were very helpful with accommodating various requests. The restaurant looks over a beautiful valley and the food was fantastic. Lot of the herbs come from their own garden and we saw one of the girls getting some herbs whilst we were waiting for our food!There is construction of the pool happening now so there is noise during daytime but this should be finished soon. I understand that the resort is expanding, with a 36 bedroom hotel coming up soon within the property. I hope that this does not change the nature of this tranquil place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chapung se Bali Resort and Spa is not your usual Balinese -style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush resort. With an impressive collection of retro classic furniture and the villas itself feel modern and sleek. The property covers almost two hectares of untouched landscape that extends down to the banks of the river Wos. Accessed by a meandering path of stone steps, the river is a continuous flow of mountain fresh water with extraordinary properties to nurture body, mind and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali