We stayed in the Perepan villa which was absolutley beautiful. I was worried at first about mosquitos as its pretty open but we had no problem. The night and day was filled with relaxing by the pool and seeing all different insects, frogs and geckos. At night fireflies and watching the wild monkeys in the trees over the river was amazing. Staff very friendly and took us anywhere we wanted to go and anytime.Everything about the design of the villa was organic and totally enchanting. Love this place especially for a romantic holiday :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali