Had no idea what this retreat would bring to my life, traveling across the world from the US.
The grounds were amazing, beautiful, lush and always smelled like flowers. Just sitting on the porch of the bungalows brought happiness and tranquility. The yoga was life changing, Iyan and Wayan are outstanding yoga instructors and exceptional individuals. The food very healthy and so delicious! The staff was kind and attentive and always had a sincere smile on their face, it was evident they were happy to be working there as much as the guest were happy to be there.
I have been home about 3 weeks now and the glow on my face and the warm feeling from being at Kumara has not left me, so many people notice the difference. I would return every year if possible
- Also Known As:
- Oneworld Retreats Kumara Hotel Ubud
- Oneworld Retreats Kumara Hotel
- ONEWORLD Retreats Kumara Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ONEWORLD retreats Kumara is remarkably peaceful: the location offers 10 well appointed rooms, 2 swimming pools, dining room, lush gardens, wonderful views of the rice fields and a spa offering high quality treatments including our renowned Ayurvedic Chakra Dhara Massage.The resort is located in Ubud, where famous artists and writers from the world over have found peace and serenity including Elizabeth Gilbert who recently wrote about Ubud in the best seller Eat Pray Love. ... more less