I went to Ubud by myself to restore, rejuvenate and experience the Balinese culture. I stayed in the jungle room and I felt completely relaxed and pampered throughout my stay. The fresh juice and meals are heathy and delicious. The staff was wonderful!!! I became very attached to the sweet Baby Koi fish that resided in my bathroom. The butlers where great, I'm not used to being waited on hand and foot. I found the surroundings bueatiful, peaceful and magical. They provide the guests with bycycles and I rode the the rice terraces , and I also walked into town. The Purist is a great location and place of peace and serenity. I want to mention my driver Wyman who was wonderful and taught me how to speak a little Balinese. I wish more Americans would take the time to speak a couple of words in a different language when they travel. Good morning and thank you can really make a difference in interacting with different cultures. My most memorable experience was learning about Bali and making friends with the bueatiful people. Thank you Purist and Wyman, I will be back!! Sukes somo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE PURIST VILLAS AND SPA is a hip designer’s hideaway nestled in the green fertile hills of Ubud, Bali. It wants to be a meeting point for individuals, for those who need to unwind in an inspiring setting and being pampered with great massages and delicious food. Our chefs use the freshest of ingredients, locally produced and in season, whether your meal is served in your villa or in the restaurant. In its rural and tropical setting you can fully appreciate the tranquil peacefulness the Balinese are famous for. The beautiful surrounding rice paddy fields make the short walk to the centre of Ubud a scenic walk. Being the cultural and spiritual heart of Bali, it is obvious why Ubud is a haven for writers and artists from around the world. The secluded Purist compound includes a spa building used for the specialist Ayurvedic massages as well as a yoga and meditation deck. We offer a variety of treatments, given by the best massage therapists, yoga and meditation teachers. The construction and design of The Purist reflects the ancient Balinese Hindu belief embracing the importance of balance, purity of spirit and harmony, as well as a deep respect for the natural environment. We use an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, authentic Indonesian artifacts, natural lava and lime stone and green river stones. With The Purist, Yvonne and Alberto succeeded in creating yet another home away from home, which has become their trademark signature. The Purist offers only seven private villas, making it the smallest boutique hotel in Bali. In this way, we can meet any of your personal and specific needs. The Purist: sophisticated hospitality stripped to the essence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali