This small property (only 7 villas) is on a beautiful property, with an infinity pool overlooking a ravine with palms and tall stands of bamboo. The room was extremely comfortable. One evening we were walking back towards the hotel (not realizing we were really too far away to walk, when a driver from the hotel saw us, recognized us, and stopped to pick us up! That was service above and beyond. The included breakfasts were elegantly served and with plenty of choices. We ordered two other meals, and they were reasonably priced, and the food was excellent.
One note--the sign for the Purist is extremely difficult to find--small, white on white, and not on the main street, but on the driveway leading to the hotel. You should ask for other nearby landmarks or signs when you book the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE PURIST VILLAS AND SPA is a hip designer’s hideaway nestled in the green fertile hills of Ubud, Bali. It wants to be a meeting point for individuals, for those who need to unwind in an inspiring setting and being pampered with great massages and delicious food. Our chefs use the freshest of ingredients, locally produced and in season, whether your meal is served in your villa or in the restaurant. In its rural and tropical setting you can fully appreciate the tranquil peacefulness the Balinese are famous for. The beautiful surrounding rice paddy fields make the short walk to the centre of Ubud a scenic walk. Being the cultural and spiritual heart of Bali, it is obvious why Ubud is a haven for writers and artists from around the world. The secluded Purist compound includes a spa building used for the specialist Ayurvedic massages as well as a yoga and meditation deck. We offer a variety of treatments, given by the best massage therapists, yoga and meditation teachers. The construction and design of The Purist reflects the ancient Balinese Hindu belief embracing the importance of balance, purity of spirit and harmony, as well as a deep respect for the natural environment. We use an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, authentic Indonesian artifacts, natural lava and lime stone and green river stones. With The Purist, Yvonne and Alberto succeeded in creating yet another home away from home, which has become their trademark signature. The Purist offers only seven private villas, making it the smallest boutique hotel in Bali. In this way, we can meet any of your personal and specific needs. The Purist: sophisticated hospitality stripped to the essence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali