Much love and care is reflected in the details at The Purist. Its design is remarkable and tasteful. Every single member of staff is very warm, friendly and pro-active, anticipating any needs you might have. They go above and beyond to ensure your comfort and to fulfill every request. Main meals are made to order therefore you need to order in advance because they fetch their ingredients locally to ensure serving the freshest food.
We stayed in the Jungle Villa which is situated right beside the gorgeous main infinity pool. Although the other villas were occupied, it felt as if the place was pretty much all ours. The atmosphere is very peaceful and secluded. Perfect for a romantic hideaway but equally great for the family, as we were a couple with an infant. Food, spa, transportation and babysitting costs were all very reasonable. On our last day there was quite a bit of noise from the construction next to our villa and they offered to move us to another but we didn't bother because it really wasn't that bad.
The only thing we noted was that it probably wasn't the best place for toddlers. Our baby could only crawl, which was fine, but we didn't think it was conducive to little feet exploring around the outside living/eating area of the villa. Nevertheless, we highly recommend The Purist to those who appreciate well-designed, tranquil, boutique accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE PURIST VILLAS AND SPA is a hip designer’s hideaway nestled in the green fertile hills of Ubud, Bali. It wants to be a meeting point for individuals, for those who need to unwind in an inspiring setting and being pampered with great massages and delicious food. Our chefs use the freshest of ingredients, locally produced and in season, whether your meal is served in your villa or in the restaurant. In its rural and tropical setting you can fully appreciate the tranquil peacefulness the Balinese are famous for. The beautiful surrounding rice paddy fields make the short walk to the centre of Ubud a scenic walk. Being the cultural and spiritual heart of Bali, it is obvious why Ubud is a haven for writers and artists from around the world. The secluded Purist compound includes a spa building used for the specialist Ayurvedic massages as well as a yoga and meditation deck. We offer a variety of treatments, given by the best massage therapists, yoga and meditation teachers. The construction and design of The Purist reflects the ancient Balinese Hindu belief embracing the importance of balance, purity of spirit and harmony, as well as a deep respect for the natural environment. We use an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, authentic Indonesian artifacts, natural lava and lime stone and green river stones. With The Purist, Yvonne and Alberto succeeded in creating yet another home away from home, which has become their trademark signature. The Purist offers only seven private villas, making it the smallest boutique hotel in Bali. In this way, we can meet any of your personal and specific needs. The Purist: sophisticated hospitality stripped to the essence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali