“Fabulous Family Holiday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa di Abing

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Villa di Abing
You added Villa di Abing to your Saves list
Jl. Jembawan GG. Rinjani | Padang Tegal, Ubud, Bali 80571, Indonesia   |
Ranked #5 of 242 Specialty Lodging in Ubud
Adelaide, Australia
“Fabulous Family Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

A special birthday celebration with my family in the stunning surroundings at Villa di Abing. Iluh and the staff were brilliant, nothing was too much trouble and there was always a ready smile. The villa is gorgeous and the gardens are like a little piece of paradise. Centrally located but very quiet Villa di Abing is a perfect place from which to explore the attractions of Ubud. We will definitely go back. A wonderful home away from home!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We just spent a week here as a family and I can't recommend it highly enough. Pictures don't do this amazing villa justice. It is beautiful and open but each suite is incredibly private, charming and tranquil. Illuh and her wonderful team were the most gracious hosts without being intrusive at all. Illuh provided accurate and honest recommendations and booked several tours for us. She even organised several special surprises for a significant birthday we celebrated during the trip. Everything kept spotlessly clean for our whole stay. Location wise we found the villa to be perfect, a short walk to everything we wanted to see and do. I can't wait to go back and visit Villa Di Abing.

• Stayed April 2014
Kingaroy, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

As I write this review I find myself in two minds.....

This is the second time we have stayed at Villa Di Abing in the space of only 4 months. The selfish part of me wants to keep this place a secret. I want this place to be available for my private use all year round......
Alas I promised the staff that I would put up an honest feedback so hear goes......
The location, the staff and the uniqueness of the Villa itself all make staying at Villa di Abing such a wonderful experience. As this was our second trip, we already knew the staff and enjoyed learning the local dialect, cooking some local dishes and treating them to lunch - Babi Guling !!!!
Two of the rooms in particular are just outstanding, each boasting their own private outdoor bathrooms. The third room is still great, but unfortunately does not have bathroom facilities.

We consider Iluh, Putu, Made, Gede and Toni our Balinese family and we are already making plans to return......

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I recently spent a week at Villa di Abing with some of my girlfriends and my mum for my 30th. It was absolute perfection. The grounds are beautiful, the photos really don't do it justice. The rooms are big, beds are comfy and the outdoor bathrooms are really cool. All the staff were very attentive and respectful of our privacy. But nothing was too much trouble.
There is an amazing new yoga studio 200metres down the road with a fantastic timetable suitable for beginners and advanced. Everything is within walking distance. Make sure you visit the restaurant Clean. Amazing menu, with raw, organic, gluten free, dairy free options, just delicious.
We will be back again next year and the year after and the year after that :)))

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We had Wonderful Christmas at the villa 2013. We couldn't fault our stay in any way and would love to return. Beautiful amenities, great location, extraordinary helpful and lovely staff. We would recommend the villa to those travellers who are wanting a tranquil holiday.

• Stayed December 2013
Ubud, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I wholeheartedly agree with all the other comments about the location, the architecture, the incredible beauty of this lovely villa right in the heart of things. But the real beauty here is in the owner and her staff. They are all committed, generous, reasonable, kind and understanding. They know the true meaning of service. They wish nothing more than to accommodate you and your needs, make your stay here enjoyable, comfortable and easy. They absolutely understand you have only a few days of your life to enjoy the richness of beautiful Bali, limited vacation time, and they wish to assist with taking care of the details so you can enjoy that time to the maximum and not waste it on logistics. I enjoyed becoming friends with these lovely people, the genuine interest they took in me and my husband (who was mountain climbing at the time) and the thoughtfulness and interest they took in us. Thank you Ketut, Iluh, Madeh, Putu, Neurah and Gdeh!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Picton, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Recently spent 4 days at this wonderful Villa with family and friends(not long enough!) We were initially taken away by the beautiful surroundings and layout of the luxurious accommodation...plenty of room for everyone! Iluh and all the staff could not have been more hospitable and helpful in every way. We dined in one night to a sumptuous Balinese feast, which I highly recommend. Otherwise there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance(or cheap Taxi). Good shopping near-by and close to tourist attractions such as water rafting etc. A special thank you to Iluh for posting my son's beloved Teddy Bear to us after leaving it behind :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Villa di Abing? Share your experiences!