“Recommended by the Villa Staff, and they are spot on!” 5 of 5 stars

0361-973472
Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 437 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Asian, European, Indonesian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Our menu is specially selected for nutrition and natural flavors using the best and the freshest ingredients. We hope our pleasing presentation and friendly service will add enjoyment to your meal.
Sydney
“Recommended by the Villa Staff, and they are spot on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have been in Ubud for 3 nights, and our dining experience has been a bit of hit and miss. More miss than hit! Ibu Rai was recommended by the staff at our villa and it's definitely a hit!
The pan seared Duck Coriander was flavoursome and cooked perfectly. The crispy duck was excellent, and even the pizza for our 7 year old was a definite hit too! The serving sizes were very generous, you will not leave this place hungry! We shared an entrée which was a yummy searving of deep fried aubergine sticks. Total came to only $35 AUD including drinks! (non alco) Great friendly staff and speedy service. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Really good lunch!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was walking with my wife looking for a restaurant in Ubud and we decided to try this restaurant. I was so hungry that I decided to ordered to main meals for me. Both were delicious and had a really good size.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The duck was an experience! ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stopped here for dinner recently whilst on our honeymoon... My new husband is a chef and often open to trying new things, flavours and combinations.
Whilst my mushroom ravioli was amazing I must admit I got more pleasure watching my husband trying to fathom what was going on with his meal. Duck with mushroom ravioli, pickled ginger, tamarillo and sprigs of thyme awash in what could only be described as a caramel flavoured sauce, left his senses feeling rudely assaulted- on the other hand this confused look on his face was worth the small price we paid and I had a wonderful meal. Staff were faultless and if you feel game try the duck! (If not I highly recommend the ravioli!)

Geraldton, Australia
“Traditional and pretty restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

So pretty with it's fairy lights creating a welcoming ambience. Very family friendly. Comfortable, reasonably priced and lovely traditional flavoured food. Loved reading Ibu Rai's story in the front of the menu. Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“Always a Winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Fab food, great service this little gem never fails to deliver l have been eating here over the past 7 years and its always shines. Food presentation and service are excellent, prices are very reasonable and quality is always excellent, nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Speak to DEWA the charming host he is a real foodie. I wish i could bring this gem back to Melbourne it would be a winner it is spot on.

Just love it.