“Mango Tart, to die for..!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 11 Bakeries in Ubud
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Mango Tart, to die for..!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Fresh from the oven, and the most delicious Mango Tart, is one to die for. Do not miss out to try this one when you're in town!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good Food, Slow Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I know this place from my friend. I tried some cakes and drinks with my family. The place is nice and cozy. The cake is nice and good. The lassy is actually good but unfortunately the pineapple lassy that we order is bad. The taste is bitter instead of sweet and sour. So we complain to the staff and she said it's probably from the pineapple youghurt is already broken. And then they change it with new plain lassy. For the price, I think it still ok and worth.

The service is average, even tend to slow and less friendly. Another problem is parking space which only enough for 4 cars. So if you park in the first row, then you have to wait the security staff to move all cars behind you then you can go out.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Yummy cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My friends always told to me to visit Kakiang Bakery. And finally, I went there with my friends (in office). The shop was small with 2 level. And the parking lot too, really small. We ordered ice cappuccino for our drink. For cake, I ordered strawberry cheesecake, my friends ordered classic cake and 1 cake but i forgot the name (hehehehe).
After ordered, we went to upstairs and we sited in outdoor area. We shared our cakes and tasted it. The cakes were nice but for me little bit to sweet. But the cheesecake was really good. For the price, it was little bit expensive, hehehe. I spent about Rp 46.000 for my cake and drink.

• Visited March 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Good cake, Poor employee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

me and two my friends visit kakiang bakery on march 2013, tried the cake and cappuccino at kakiang bakery, the place is cozy, but small.. we chose classic cake, strawberry cheesecake, and the last i forgot.. and ice cappuccino. so yummy, we sit at the second floor, nice city view.. but the waitress not friendly, no smile.. although we were local travelers we also pay our food.

• Visited March 2013
Holland
“Good bakery, service slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Good bakery and nice international and Asian fusion food. Sandwiches are very nice. Ice coffee tastes great. Cappuccino or espresso is a treat: they use Lavazza coffee and you can taste the richness of flavors: there aren't many places that serve Lavazza coffee in and around Ubud. The cake can be ordered by slice and is lovely: chocolate cake is delicious. The price is OK, given the fact that the taste is very good.

Service could be faster though and parking a car is a bit of a problem: ther is not much space for parking a car.

• Visited July 2013