My best friend and I stayed two nights. It was soooo much better than I could have imagined!
Arriving as late as we did (11.30pm) we were still greeted with warm and friendly staff. We were guided to our room and had things (pool, restaurants etc) pointed out. The room was lovely. Spacious, clean, very comfortable beds (not so comfortable pillows) the beds had been turned down, a lovely fresh fruit platter on the desk and the most adorable elephant towel on the bathroom counter. The bathroom was huge! Everything was perfect.
Upon waking we were taken aback by the sheer beauty of our surrounds in the daylight. The breakfast was wonderful (great if you are a big eater), the restaurant over looked the park and the elephants "bedrooms", WOW! the most awesome sight to see.
The elephant safari through the surrounding jungle was so peaceful and gentle, it didn't take too long to get into the swing of it.
The ability to help bathe an elephant was a big thing for us, this didn't disappoint, nor did the swimming with the elephants (take old clothes or ones you are happy to get dirty) This was certainly the highlight of our stay.
The food in the main restaurant was fantastic, great selections, buffet value for money!
All the staff were super friendly, helpful and very informative.
Would come back again in a heartbeat. Loved it!
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for animal lovers and nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge get to wake up to the sights and sounds of elephants. When you wake up, head to the Mammoths Head Bar terrace and enjoy your breakfast as you overlook the surrounding lush forest. Have your private elephant chauffeur pick you up from your room and take you on an elephant trek through Taro forest. Have fun bathing, feeding and petting the elephants before you enjoy an evening stroll around the botanical gardens. The Elephant Safari Park Lodge is located just 20 minutes north from the islands cultural and artistic centre of Ubud and 75 minutes north of Ngurah Rai Airport in the historic village of Taro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.