We had a wonderful day here at the Elephant park. The park is very well cared for and so much education happening. All the staff were sharing or explaining. Riding the elephants were just wonderful. Would love to go here again and highly recommend this for all ages. We were there in May and the weather was perfect...I am glad it wasn't a super hot day.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for animal lovers and nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge get to wake up to the sights and sounds of elephants. When you wake up, head to the Mammoths Head Bar terrace and enjoy your breakfast as you overlook the surrounding lush forest. Have your private elephant chauffeur pick you up from your room and take you on an elephant trek through Taro forest. Have fun bathing, feeding and petting the elephants before you enjoy an evening stroll around the botanical gardens. The Elephant Safari Park Lodge is located just 20 minutes north from the islands cultural and artistic centre of Ubud and 75 minutes north of Ngurah Rai Airport in the historic village of Taro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.