Nice concept of prtecting endangered sumatran elephants and letting people to interact with them (did was tem and go swim with them), but does not really compare with true safari parks where animals would have a choice to roam free. Elephants are tethered on individual spots around the park when not working, thy hae very little opportunity for communal interaction. Otherwise though seemed to be well taken care of.
Rooms were average, nothing special and the food is rater mediocre and expensive.
Positive tig is the free shuttle to Ubud that they offer.
One night would be enough in here.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for animal lovers and nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge get to wake up to the sights and sounds of elephants. When you wake up, head to the Mammoths Head Bar terrace and enjoy your breakfast as you overlook the surrounding lush forest. Have your private elephant chauffeur pick you up from your room and take you on an elephant trek through Taro forest. Have fun bathing, feeding and petting the elephants before you enjoy an evening stroll around the botanical gardens. The Elephant Safari Park Lodge is located just 20 minutes north from the islands cultural and artistic centre of Ubud and 75 minutes north of Ngurah Rai Airport in the historic village of Taro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.