This was our third visit to Komaneka Bisma - we have previously stayed at Komaneka Monkey Forest and Tanggayuda, but Bisma we enjoyed the most. The rooms are huge compared to rooms at many other resorts and the view from our balcony of the jungle was outstanding. The holiday for us was all about relaxation - we weren't interested in the local shopping or culture expeditions, and so other than going out for dinner, our entire time was at the resort, mostly by the pool. This suited us perfectly because the resort is incredibly quiet and peaceful. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. We cannot recommend Komaneka at Bisma highly enough - we would just recommend that you take some strong insect repellent as we did get bitten a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali