Location is great, you still feel you are far the busy part for ubud,but actually you could walk for 15 minutes and be at Ubud Palace. The hotel offers pickup service for the airport or any area you are in bali. They picked us up in Padang bay as we were coming from Gili islands. They receive you with cold drinks and cold towels. Hotel also frees free shuttle to 3 points in ubud and have a very wide schedule. The cars are in great conditions.
Hotel facilities are beautiful. They focus in having Balinese art displayed around the hotel. Decoration is simple but tasteful. It is perfectly integrated with the environment. The view is the star of this place.
We stayed at their leading room. It is very spacious. Having a huge balcony looking to the rice field and palm trees. It has two sunchairs to relax. Room has a cozy living room, with a nice flat screen and Apple TV. They include amenities such as beach bag, hats, mosquito repellent, a luffa, and the usual shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, sewing kit etc. room is as big as the bedroom and living roommate it has a dressing room, shower and a bathtub. Bath salts are also provided. In the evening when they prepare the room they close the curtains, make the bed and give a pijama. Beds are very comfortable.
Service is just outstanding, they focus in making you feel you are at home and I think they achieve it. They will even learn your name. Food is good and not overpriced. The hotel has a list of activities to keep you entertained, some are free of charge depending on the day of the week, as an example yoga class. They can organize picnics, island tours, carving classes, you name it. Also you will be provided with a free entrance to the Neka museum and they will drive you to it, it's worth a visit.
Another thing is that you can use the facilities of the other 3 komaneka hotels in ubud for free. You can enjoy afternoon tea in any of them and its already included in your rate.
Swimming pool is also Quite good, 33 mt long. I saw the villas and they have some lovely infinity pools too. Overall I would definitely stay here if I would go back to ubud.
I just loved this place. It isn't the cheapest but its worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali