We stayed at K. Bisma on our first visit to Bali from Dec. 8 - Dec 12. The outstanding items were the very attentive staff (who saw on my passport that it was my birthday and surprised our family with birthday cake and rose petal greeting) and the setting. The staff always knew our names and always made us feel special. This was true from the desk staff to dining room, to the shuttle service, everything! Our room was a pool villa - which was very private and gorgeous! Infinity edge pool looking out over a beautiful valley. On our second day, we were upgraded to a 2BD villa as our pool wasn't working correctly. Both had very nice outdoor kitchens and lovely outdoor logging areas. The feel of the rooms is modern and lush. Indoor bathrooms are oversized and decadent.
With the distance into Ubud (about a 10-15 minute walk, we sometimes took the available shuttle - which was great. I very much liked that we were not right on Monkey Forest Rd. in the middle of town. The breakfasts were very good with excellent selection. We also appreciated several of the green/sustainable touches that we noticed throughout. We would have liked to have had a place for refillable water bottles as the number of plastic bottles and resulting trash is such an issue in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali