This was the perfect place to arrive to after a long flight from The Netherlands. The hotel is situated just a bit outside the most beautiful area of Ubud (with the bridge and ravine). The center is about a 10 minute walk (over a ridiculous Balinese pavement but oh well...) but in just 2 minutes you've reached the ravine and the wonderful restaurant of Murni's.
We had a suite on the top floor and the most amazing thing about it was the partly open-air bathroom! Really amazing! We had 2 showers: one outside where you could take a shower under the starry sky and one more inside. The size of the bathroom was also huge: I think it was as big as our whole living room at home.
Bed was also very comfy and we loved the deck in front of our room.
Pool area is also very relaxing and beautifully maintained.
Maybe one small suggestion to the hotel: I would place some more lights in the garden at night, lighting the elephant statue at the pool. Would add even more to the atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali