old hotel but had already renovated. Stayed in deluxe room behind lobby. stayed with family, wife and 4 yo daughter, breakfast always perfect as prepared at my balcon room. cant wait to stay there. My favorite staff was Nyoman who always took care all my stuff. Cool dan clean swimming pool. and no limit towels for use (hahahah). Next to hotel was rice terraces which was full of green color everywhere. Hotel was just centered to restos, cafes, shops for every supply. Ehmmm and also just steps to blanco museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali