We stayed for a couple of nights here - the kids loved swimming in the beautiful pool, one of the best breakfasts we had in Bali, their grounds are really lovely and well cared for. When we arrived we got given the deluxe family room as the standard was occupied - was a lovely room, really clean, air-conditioning, beautiful outlook through tropical bush to the rice paddies. We transferred to the Standard family room the next day. While sufficient we really missed the air conditioning and were a little worried with the safety of hand rails in the upstairs section; they were a bit wobbly and quite low.
It's in a really great location - right in the middle of all the action in Monkey Forest Road, surrounded with cafes, restaurants and shopping, and within easy walking distance down to the Monkey Sanctuary and up to the main street to the Palace, Markets, etc.
Word of warning! We used their preferred taxi driver (Dewa Made) he picked us up from the airport and seemed pleasant enough so we used him while we were there. Big mistake. You can do MUCH MUCH better. He's basically in for every dime and dollar and will seem 'like he's helping you out' while cleaning you out.
- Also Known As:
- Jati 3 Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Jati 3 Bungalows Hotel
- Jati 3 Bungalows Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jati 3 Bungalows & Spa is low budget accommodation in the central of Ubud. Quiet place with view to beautiful garden, forest and river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Jati 3 Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.