We stayed in Sukun Bali Cottages for 10 days last year October. Sukun Bali in Sanur is all that we need on a holiday in Bali, an especially friendly small resort, tucked away behind the main street, very peaceful grounds and pool. We stayed in the suite room, if you can afford a little more i can definatly recommend, but the other rooms also look very nice with their own patio's and carved doors. The suite has beautifully hand pained ceilings. The room has good airco, excellent wifi, a minibar and TV. We came as strangers but left as friends almost family feeling ;-) I look forward to tasting the menu in the new restaurant which is nicely situated at the entrance surrounded by koi carpers. We have already booked our next trip to Sukun Bali, October 2 weeks, this time will try the superior room for a change. We look forward to seeing all the staff again, they are a great team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sukun Bali Cottages strategically located in Sanur, one of the most well known as tourist destination in Bali. 5 minutes walk to the famous beach of Sanur Beach, short distances walk to the international cuisines restaurants, 15 minutes from and to the airport and an easy access from and to other tourist destinations such as Ubud, Sukawati, Nusa Dua and Kuta.The 22 rooms divided into 12 cottages are lies on 5,000 m2 of land with a lush tropical garden surrounding the cottages. Nicely designed swimming pool on centre of the cottages, Wi-fi connection thru surrounding area and many more facilities to satisfy our ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sukun Bali Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sukun Bali Cottages Hotel Sanur
- Sukun Bali Cottages Sanur