Stayed there one night before catching a boat to Nusa Lembongan. Receptionist said he couldn't provide any help when asking assistance to book boat tickets. Room was very old, paint was falling from the wall and bad smell in the room. Bed sheets and towels with stains. The rooms amenities had already been used (shampoo, soap)..
You can hear the planes passing and the motorbilkes from the street.
Positive point: nice garden set up and pool area
Definitely not worth the price I paid for 1 night (35 euros).
- Also Known As:
- Sukun Bali Cottages Hotel
- Sukun Bali Cottages Hotel Sanur
- Sukun Bali Cottages Sanur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sukun Bali Cottages strategically located in Sanur, one of the most well known as tourist destination in Bali. 5 minutes walk to the famous beach of Sanur Beach, short distances walk to the international cuisines restaurants, 15 minutes from and to the airport and an easy access from and to other tourist destinations such as Ubud, Sukawati, Nusa Dua and Kuta.The 22 rooms divided into 12 cottages are lies on 5,000 m2 of land with a lush tropical garden surrounding the cottages. Nicely designed swimming pool on centre of the cottages, Wi-fi connection thru surrounding area and many more facilities to satisfy our ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sukun Bali Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.