Having stayed at villa puri ayu twice before ,we booked again for 6nights and on return we couldnt believe how run down this place is starting become
The gardens are starting to look over grow with weeds ,the staff use to sweep every day on our other stays ,but on this trip saw them sweep only once
The small garden pool was looking rather green one day and we noted that the pool pump wasn't
Working properly ,broken tiles and the light in the pool was broken with a wire hanging out of it
The towels in the bathrooms need replacing , one that my husband used looked like it had been
Used to wash the floors with , bed sheets are also showing there age , stained and grey
Some of the staff are lovely BUT the small older lady at the breakfast area ,she was the most rudest person. I have ever accounted in the 30years I have travelled to Bali
My friend who we travelled with asked for a cup of tea to be made with a tea bag , this staff member looked at her they rolled her eyes turned to the other staff members said something in which they all turned and looked at us and more words where spoken
She then handed her a tea bag ..... Don't know what we could do with it as no hot water or cup !
My friend then returned the tea bag and asked for a cup and hot water.... More eye rolling , this happened for 5 mornings
The white cane loungers by the garden pool where white on my last trip ,they are now covered in mould ,a lot of the staff spend there day sleeping on the lounge chairs near the front desk or watching tv, the restaurant staff also spend there day sitting around talking or watching tv
It's a shame the management don't take more interest on the what's going on and a little more maintance on this hotel would bring it up to the gem it use to be
Get the staff to work instead of sleeping ad the place would shine !
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Sanur, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.