“Not Joining this Club” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Club Sanur

Pizza Club Sanur
Jalan Danau Tamblingan no 121 | Near Jalan Danau Poso, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
+62 361 7467000
Improve this listing
Ranked #63 of 244 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Healthy, Bar, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Pizza Club has been operating in Bali for over 15 years. Offering an extensive range of pizza's, we also do a small range of pasta & salad. GLUTEN FREE PIZZA is now on offer (mini/small/medium) With a choice of Dine-in (Upstairs & downstairs), Take-away & very convenient Home-delivery or just drop in for an icy cold beer. Finally this side of Bali can enjoy what's been on offer on the other side for a long time. Open for lunch & dinner 7 days - 12noon till 11pm - cash only
Guangzhou
“Not Joining this Club”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ordered pizza and a salad from Pizza Club this evening after reading the good reviews on TA. What a mistake! My husband and I both gave the pizza a 2 out of 10 score with 10 being the highest.

We ordered a Greek salad asking for dressing on the side. What we got was a mix of chopped tomato, bell pepper, and cucumber soaked in a deep marinade with a few black olives, onion slivers, and a bit of feta cheese tossed in. The overall taste wasn't bad but it surely was not a Greek salad and didn't even have lettuce. On top of that it was soggy and greasy.

The pepperoni and mushroom pizza was no better. The thin crust was thin all right- paper thin and soggy. The pepperoni wasn't pepperoni and I bet the whole "Large" pizza weighed in at about 1/3 of a pound.

Total cost for the pizza (maybe 10 inch?) and salad was about $15.80. I think it was about the most expensive meal we've gotten in Sanur and we've had some brilliant dinners!

To give them the benefit of the doubt, I've not eaten pizza in Australia and I see that mostly Aussies have rated this establishment. It's possible that this is exactly how an Australian pizza is supposed to taste. If that's the case, I humbly apologize!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
dreid62, Owner at Pizza Club Sanur, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your constructive criticism & we are sorry that your experience wasnt a happy one....we would like to assure you that the pepperoni is imported & authentic, we use a beef one due to Bali having a very large Muslim community, that we also need to cater for.
Also, as an aside, a traditional Greek salad doesn't have lettuce as an ingredient, this is an Anglo Saxon inclusion

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Perth
“Sensational pizzas - delivered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Fantastic choices available and fast delivery. Some of the flavour combinations were just sublime. This was a fantastic find in Sanur and having a delivery option was a godsend when travelling with little ones.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
dreid62, Owner at Pizza Club Sanur, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Great to hear......hope we see you again & again!!
Sheffield, Australia
“Fantastic Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

If your after a pizza fix then this is the place to go!

The restaurant is small but stylish and the service is first class. It is run by an Australian couple who personally supervise the operation.

What impressed my most was the massive range of pizza available. If you can't get it here, then it hasn't been invented.

They also offer a delivery service so you can kick back and have your choice dropped off to your door.

A must try!

Visited June 2013
dreid62, Owner at Pizza Club Sanur, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thanks for that.....if it hasn't been invented, you can, with our 'Sophies Choice' pizza!!!!
Sydney
“3 out of 5... But....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Ok so Sanur offers many food varieties but the food must be good to awesome to get a ++ from me, while we spend twice a year in Bali we have come to expect nothing in between, yet I find myself unable to rave or scorn. 5/5 for service and ambiance the Pizza Club overlooks main street, Sanur and has a great feel. The service was excellent and the drinks cold....but the pizza's we had (silent of the lambs and Finding Nemo) were very very basic and all cheese, I added garlic prawns to my Nemo, which deffinatly helped, but my poor hubby ate 2 pieces of his Lamb and decided it should be Silenced ... I gave it a try but I'm not a cheese lover pizza person. Those that rave about this place, you need to actually eat pizza that is not from the freezer section in your local supermarket before you commenting. This place could be awesome ... It has all the markingings of a great place.Bar the pizza, 6 pieces of lamb on a medium pizza? Sundries tomato ... Hmmm yeah on 4 out of 9 pieces. Mossimo is across the road and doing a roaring pizzeria trade... Up the anti guys, it could be great but it's not.

Visited May 2013
dreid62, Owner at Pizza Club Sanur, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Sorry to hear that you didn't get the whole experience......please come back next time & give us the benefit of the doubt to redeem ourselves
“Absolutely AMAZING pizzas. Highly recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

These pizzas are the best I've tried. If you're in Bali, this would be my choice. And the best thing is they deliver too!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
dreid62, Owner at Pizza Club Sanur, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thanks for your high praise.....