“Consistent, great prices and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Southwestern, Asian, English, Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Rocket Bar and Restaurant located at Sanur, Bali. We are the most favorite sport Bar in Sanur. Cheap, Cozy and Delicious Food. Happy Holiday in Bali.
Perth, Australia
“Consistent, great prices and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

A favourite of ours when in Sanur. Great place for a drink while watching the world go by. Spotlessly clean, friendly staff, reasonable prices and good place to eat. The food comes from the kitchen at Jepun Restaurant and is owned by same people (also a good place for dinner). If you want value for money and a laid back environment give it go.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Denpasar
“good place for watching sports”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

great place to watch sports or just chill with partners in crime.
they have wide screen and cheap super cold beers. safe place to celebrate winning soccer team league and shout as loud as we want haha...
the atmosphere quite like a restaurant when dinning time, but then the the lights down on some spot, so nobody watch your sin full booze glasses :D recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I went there to celebrate with my family and I had the Fish & Chips which was very nice. My family and I had a great time there

Denpasar, Indonesia
“great place+great food+best friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

nothing better than hang out with best friends, tasting yummy chicken mushroom, in this great place! staff are friendly, didn't annoy us when eating. next time i'll ask my bf to come.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bali, Indonesia
“nice and friendly, great food and booze”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I've accidentally came to this awesome place after having dinner next door.
We were about to go home, but my Norway friend decided to stop by to listen some musics and enjoy a sip of booze. There were live band playing at that time. And there were 2 big Oz family happily dancing and singing with the singer. I can see from their face (those family) they love this place so much, and even invite me to dance with them, and said they've been visiting Bali for many times and always come back to this restaurant.
I can see why, tho,.The staff are so friendly and helpful. They directly help us move to the inside restaurant when its drizzle, and happily clean up and set up the table again when the rain has stop and we want to sit in the same spot again. Our order came fast :)

We end up sat there till closing time, from 10 minutes of our first plan *grin*
Me and mates love the nice friendly ambiance, and of course the booze :D
Would love to come there again, and bring along my friends.

Keep up the good work!