“The perfect indoor supervised playground.” 5 of 5 stars

0361 282 638
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 48 things to do in Sanur
“The perfect indoor supervised playground.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I live in Sanur, so visit peekaboo on a regular basis. I have 6yr old twins and a 2yr old. The inside area is airconditioned so on hot days it is a pleasant place to be. They have a coffee shop so u can enjoy a nice selection of tea or coffee, yummy cake and light meals to keep everyone happy. My 6yr old daughter also does ballet there once a week. The out door area which is open air but enclosed has a swings sea-saw, trampoline and climbing frame. My kids love going there either by themselves or to meet some friends. It has been a great new place to go with the kids. Love it.

• Indonesian first
Sanur
“Great place for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

As a resident of Sanur my family and I visit Peek A Boo regularly. My daughters 2 & 6 are never bored and love to go every time we do. My oldest daughter also takes ballet lessons at Peekaboo which is great as saves us the drive to Seminyak to the dance studio. The indoor play area is great as air conditioned. Lots of toys to play with that really engage the children. When you are ready to hit the heat the outdoor playground is wonderful nothing like it in Bali. I love the fact that you can sit and relax and enjoy the cafe and free wifi and know that your kids are safe and happy.

Singapore, Singapore
“Great place for kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I live in Bali and took my 2 children ( ages-2 & 5) to Peekaboo recently. My children had a great time. We will be back soon! They have a large selection of toys and the indoor playground was air conditioned. My older daughter enjoyed the out door playground; especially the swings and tall slides. My younger one never got bored as their is so much to offer in the inside playground. He really liked the toy cars that he could ride in. Best of all I was able to relax and enjoy a snack and coffee while my kids played. This place is a must for families with young children. Great value and your children will not want to go home!

Munich, Germany
32 attraction reviews
“A nice kids playground”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

When you need a playground in Bali this is the place to go. Bali is lacking public parks that are good for kids and families. In Peek A Boo your kids can meet and play in a save and fun athmosphere. A bit artificial when you are used to kid playgrounds in germany...but there is no alternative in Bali

Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

My 2 year old daughter loved this place. The toys were fantastic and the outdoor slide area was great. Everything very clean and the staff were very friendly. The coffee from the cafe was very nice and the free wifi worked well. Highly recommend to beat the heat!

Visited September 2012