“Great mani/ pedi” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great mani/ pedi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I brought my ten year old daughter in for a mani/pedi with flowers. We both enjoyed it very much. They are very kind and professional and as a bonus, it is air conditioned inside! We will definitely go back again and try a massage.

Visited April 2014

Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I visited the spa twice in three days and it was lovely.
I bought packet 2 - a massage, facial and a lovely cream bath hair treatment. It was two and a half hours of bliss and they only charged $24!!!! A lovely bathroom to shower after the massage and I felt like a million bucks. I ended up booking the second visit just hours before we left to go home. Highly recommend this spa!

Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“so so good the best in bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

this place is just great the location on the beach and service is amazing just book in and be ready to have a great day

Visited September 2013
Almelo
7 attraction reviews
“Good but missing enthousiasm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

The messages are ok to good, but not excellent. Compaired to other salons, this one looks well taking care of and is hygienic, but we where missing the enthousiasm with the employees. The don't always seem to happy with their job. Also it was a bit disturbing that some of the rooms look right into the store next door.

Overall a good spa to go to.

“Mixed Feelings about ayu spa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

I originally went to aya spa for a massage, the massage was good. The therapist knew what she was doing and the price was right. The treatment room was clean and well fitted out. However the window looked right into the Luhfo restaurant dining room next door which was a bit unsettling. It was one way glass so the restaurant clients could not see in to the treatment room thank goodness but I found it unsettling. The restaurant staff also celebrate their clients birth days by singing happy birthday over and over and over and over again. A bit of a pain when you are trying to have a relaxing massage.
My mother was with me and she also enjoyed her massage, so much so that we booked in for a package the next day, we also booked for my two sisters, so four of us in all.
We were all pleased with the facials, and the creme baths however the massages were hit and miss. Mine was good I had the same therapist as the first time and she was a competent masseuse. Mum also had the same therapist but felt that the massage was more rubbing around than actual massaging. My two sisters one of whom is a massage therapist in Australia were very disappointed with their massages. The therapists had long fingernails which dug into my sister .
So I am not raving about ayu spa, I think it is similar to many spas in Bali the quality of your treatment depends on the therapist.but it is cleaner and has a better atmosphere than most.

Visited November 2013