“Bali Diving, Sanur, Indonesia” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 107 Activities in Sanur
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali's most famous Scuba Diving and Snorkelling Centre Bali Diving specializes in Daily Dive Trips, Resort Diving Programs for divers who have not completed a course, PADI & SSI Diving Courses from Beginner to Instructor and Dive Safaris around the fantastic dive sites of Bali. We specialize in daily trips to the shipwreck at Tulamben and Safaris to look for the Mola Mola (July - October)With an emphasis on safety our guides and instructors only work with groups of 4 divers or less and if you want - you can hire a "Private" Dive Guide - Underwater Photographers love this service.Our mission at Bali Diving is to provide our guests with the best possible and safest diving experience - at a fair price.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Bali Diving, Sanur, Indonesia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of diving with Bali Diving at Telumban & Nusa Penida. My guide, Mita, for the first day immediately recognised that I was having issues with an injury I had earlier in the year & passed these issues onto the dive guide, Hazme, for the second day.

The first days diving was well organised, with the exception of one of the other guests (not Bali Divings fault) & the food at the restaurant was excellent. Plenty of water to drink throughout the day & no need to carry towels (or your kit :D which is always a bonus).

The second day allowed me to dive with friends (see Debbies review), & we weren't disappointed when we said we wanted to see Mantas, we got our wish. The boat wasn't overly crowded & the boat was well managed by the guides & the crew. Food on the boat was a yummy local nasi goring & peanut satty........... No hesitation in diving with them again

Robin should be proud of his organisation & his staff

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Bali Diving - Sanur, Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We recently had a dive trip with Bali diving, and i have nothing but good thing to say about them.

Super efficient from the very first email i sent to arrange our dives.

A great admin team, who were extremely informative, very helpful and always very quick to respond to all our questions.

All the equipment was pretty new and appeared well serviced, so no issues there at all.

Our Dive guide Hazme, was excellent, we were very confident having him as our guide, very aware of the currents and of course how much air was left in our tanks. Also a great fun person to have a good laugh on the boat with. We said we wanted to see Manta's, and we got to see Manta's so we were very happy. Also not a totally crowded boat full packed of divers, which is always a big bonus!

Great lunch, not your typical sandwich, more of a nasi goreng - very yummy indeed.

Excellent value for money, which even included pick up and drop off back to our hotel. I actually left my boots at the dive center, so the next day they dropped them back of at the hotel.

I would for sure use Bali diving again, and recommend them to all fellow divers out their looking to dive in Bali. Robin who owns the company, has done a great job, a really great fun and professional team.

Visited August 2013
“One stop convenience. Will come again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is the second time I've dived with bali diving. Overall it was great!

Service:
-arranging by email was fast and easy. I travelled alone and they arranged the trips for me with others so I would not have to pay the single diver extras.

-They picked me from the hotel and sent me back after! Towels and water provided.

-The dive master was helpful and knowledgeable.

- food provided was good! Not cheap stuff but restaurant standard.

Equipment:
-good quality thick full wet suit for the child waters available! (half suits also available for warmer season.

-all other items were in good serviceable condition

shangai
3 attraction reviews
“professional and personal dive center!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Being a solo diver (my girlfriend do not like it too much...) I knew it was going to be difficult to have a good dive. However Robin was able to have some patience with my busy schedule and hook me up with another diver. They picked me up in my accomodation and provided a full set of gears for me. Their price probably is above the average in Sanur but you are getting more than you get in other diving sites: top quality gear, an experienced english speaking local divemaster who carries a camera and take pictures of you (they will record a DVD for you for free) and new friends! :D
We went to Padang Bai, where we enjoyed a wonderful dive and where our divemaster found for us plenty of animals. In the first dive currents were slightly strong so we went into a drift mode. In the second dive, despite the size of the the sepia in the picture (no idea about the name in english) our divemaster spotted this creature and lead us to it. What amazing changing colours animal.
The lunch place they selected for us in Padang Bai was incredible good and included in their price.

5 attraction reviews
“Dove on two different trips with Balidiving.com - fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I booked with Robin at Balidiving.com (AKA Bali Air Diving Academy) on two different occasions in July and August 2013. Each time I was very pleased with 1) the responsiveness of Robin 2) the quality of the guides 3) the attentiveness of the staff.

I recommended the company to a good friend and colleague, who booked his own trip with balidiving.com, and he had a fantastic experience as well.

Very personal and customized, and treated us as experienced divers. We were looking for exactly this, and each time Balidiving delivered.

The guides / divemasters are second to none. Some of the best I've ever seen.

Prices reasonable and comparable with anyone else. If you're looking for a personalized experience, these guys deliver.