We stayed at 5 the different places in Bali.
was easily the nicest of them. Staff is super friendly and the rooms and hotel areas are clean. So is the beach. Food is good quality and ok priced. However in Sanur this is not so important as there are many restaurants very close by. The important bit is the breakfast and that was outstanding.
The spa was really nice with reasonable prices.
Pool was clean and nice.
All in all the only negative bits are:
* No snorkeling from the beach possible, it about 100–150 m of very shallow water to traverse before getting out to the reef, we did it but it's definitely not for beginners unless the tide is very high.
* Servings in the restaurant are rather
* A bit on the expensive side.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Griya Santrian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Griya Santrian Hotel Sanur
- Griya Santrian Sanur, Bali