“worse!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Carla Spa

Carla Spa
Jl. Camplung Tanduk, No 07, Seminyak | Outlets Are in Kuta, Sanur and Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
+62 851-0363-1652
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 107 Activities in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide : - Normal Massage doing by professional masseuse girl or boy - Nail Treatment such as pedicure, manicure, nail art, extension, nail polish, etc - Beauty treatment, facial by Viva and biokos, make up complete, make up for bride and groom - Hair Treatment, hair cut, colouring, hair extension, hair styling, blow dry, etc - Waxing, under arms, full bikini, up lip, full leg, etc - We can serve you in your room (Home Sevice) Carla Spa located in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua Beautiful and clean place, full Ac Open 09.00 Am - 11.00 Pm Every day Please come and enjoy Regard Carla Spa
Taipei, Taiwan
“worse!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went there with my husband once, and the staffs who served us perfunctorily. We do the warm stone spa, but the stones are too hot. We told the young ladies who serve us, and they took the stones away with laughing. Also, the massage they do was perfunctory.
My husband and I spa in the same room, and the staffs chatted and whisper each other at whole treatment. They are impolite and unprofessional due to giggling and joking with each other in there own language while dealing with customers.
DO NOT COME HERE IF YOU WANT SOME MORE RESPECT AND RELAX. We spend Rp.135,000/ 1.5H for 1 person, but did not worth at all.

Visited March 2013
carla_spa, Public Relations Manager at Carla Spa, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Avachen

Thank you for providing us feedback regarding our spa. We would like to apologize for your bad experience at our spa, we will use this as a training exercise to make our services better. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks and regards

Carla Spa

Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Wish I had found this place earlier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were recommended this place by another couple at our hotel, unfortunately it was our last day in Bali so I didn't get the chance to take advantage of it a few more times!
I had an aromatherapy massage which was a full body massage with fragrant oils burning which smelt nice. And only $6!!
My partner had hurt a muscle in his back the previous day so had the back and shoulder massage which he said helped a lot.
The place was ok, pretty plain but I wasn't there for the scenery.
We wanted to try the fish thing but the fish were gone from the tank that day.

Mich
201 attraction reviews
“This is the best massage and value in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We are staying nearby for 6 weeks. Have had 5 massages or reflexology, manicure, pedicures in the first 2 1/2 weeks. Staff are all great. Usually able to walk in. May have to wait a few minutes if busy. About 6-8 staff on duty and all do excellent jobs. Would highly recommend. It's worth a cab ride if you are on the south end of Sanur. Recommended to a friend and after the first 10 minutes of an hour massage, asked to extend it to an hour and a half.

Frankfurt, Germany
3 attraction reviews
“Loved the Fish Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Even if i am not sure if fish should be kept in a tank only rpto feed on the dead skin prticles on tourists feet - i could not resist trying it! After a minute or so of heavy laughter due to being really ticklish i started to enjoy whato was happening. And after bathing my feet in the tank for about 15 minutes i was sure that my feet were the cleanest ithe world. Great Experience!

Copenhagen, Denmark
12 attraction reviews
“Just excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went daily - sometimes twice - to Carla's Spa on Jalan Pratama in Tanjong Benoa / Nusa Dua.
I did so over an eight days period. The foot reflexology given by Awan is no short of excellent. I have received this type of foot massage over many years and in many different places, at Carla's its absolute top class. What impressed me further at this outlet was the team spirit of the staff, all young, dedicated to good service and excellence in providing the massage, happy spirited team. Their cheerful way of handling customers and each other rubbed off on me in a most positive and inspiring manner. My daily visit to Carla's was an highlight of my recent Bali experience. Thank you.

Visited January 2013