This is the best hotel ever. quiet, incredibly beautiful, lovely staff, everything is well designed and extremely stylish. food was good and reasonably priced. worth the price. we loved it. the grounds are very established with mature trees. lots of beautiful statues and walls and ponds. the rooms are well placed to be private. we stayed in a village bunglow, the cheapest, which was spacious and lovely. great outdoor shower and enormous bath looking over private courtyard. HIGHLY recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tandjung Sari was opened in 1962 and began as an extension of the family home of Indonesian proprietor Wija Wawo-Runtu. The hotel was named Tandjung Sari (cape of flowers) and initially developed as Bali's very first boutique property to be managed as a small family business catering to the needs of a privileged clientele. The scale of the entire complex was purposely kept low rise and the articulation of space together with the rambling indirectness of the path ways has generated a relaxed, leisurely pace. Operational for nearly half of a century, Tandjung Sari showcases an eclectic collection of rare Balinese and Dutch colonial artifacts as a tribute to the glorious past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tandjung Sari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tandjung Sari Hotel Sanur
- Tandjung Sari Sanur, Bali