Tandjung Sari was a pleasurably experience indeed.
We stayed in bungalow 25 and enjoyed the private outdoor shower and the little personal garden not to mention the outdoor bale. Staff was courteous and friendly.
The architecture of this hotel thoughtfully laid out, the restaurant quite nice and the beach area well kept with an occasional, astounding view which makes it a waste of money to export yourself to hyped up Jimbaran Beach.
From what I can gather this is pretty much on the top in terms of value for money in Sanur. Whole heartedly recommended. A big thumbs up to staff and manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tandjung Sari was opened in 1962 and began as an extension of the family home of Indonesian proprietor Wija Wawo-Runtu. The hotel was named Tandjung Sari (cape of flowers) and initially developed as Bali's very first boutique property to be managed as a small family business catering to the needs of a privileged clientele. The scale of the entire complex was purposely kept low rise and the articulation of space together with the rambling indirectness of the path ways has generated a relaxed, leisurely pace. Operational for nearly half of a century, Tandjung Sari showcases an eclectic collection of rare Balinese and Dutch colonial artifacts as a tribute to the glorious past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Tandjung Sari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tandjung Sari Hotel Sanur
- Tandjung Sari Sanur, Bali