Thoroughly enjoyable holiday break at Mango. Superior room was clean, well equipped and serviced daily by friendly staff. Staff were exceptional, made us very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Very attractive compact pool was well maintained and a welcome respite after a days sightseeing. Great value +++
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Mango Hotel is located strategically in the heart of coastal Sanur - an excellent choice for business and leisure travelers, outdoor activists, sun bathers, art connoisseurs and refined readers - it is an excellent choice from which to explore Bali or to simply relax and rejuvenate. Tranquil, laid-back and traditional is Sanur the perfect place to pause and rewind. Or to pamper yourself in associated Black White Beauty Salon and Spa. Sanur is well recognized for its unhurried pace and for sustaining Balinese tradition which bestows upon the village its unique charm. Set in the heart of Sanur, Puri Mango Hotel grants immediate and easy access to the multitude of cultural destinations unique to Sanur and Bali. Located besides a banjar meeting hall, a temple and close to various priestly Brahmin compounds, Puri Mango Hotel's neighborhood is busied with ceremonies and celebrations featuring performing arts and processions unique to Sanur. Puri Mango Hotel is found a stroll away from Sanur's main highlight: Sindhu Beach. Recently, Sanur Beach has undergone a major face lift with a paved seaside promenade running from the North in Padang Galak to the South at Serangan Island. The walk along the unbroken seaside promenade is shaded by trees affording a pleasant saunter in the cool early mornings and late afternoons. Colourful jukung outriggers dot the horizon and line sections of the beach, while the massive, looming presence of Mt Agung and the eastern hills in the background, present an idyllic scene all year round - from here the sunrise is one of the most beautiful things to remember of Bali. At Sindhu beachfront, Mango Beach Bar and Restaurant is located. The famous Sindhu night market, where local vendors offer authentic Indonesian dishes, as well as the renowned Art markets at Sindhu Beach promenade that offer Indonesian handicraft and outfit, are found within walking distance. Set in central Sanur, in close proximity close to the highway connecting South with east, West and North Bali, Puri Mango Hotel is located within short distance of other popular destinations throughout Bali and hence convenient for exploring other parts of the island. Further, Puri Mango Hotel is close to the airport (20 km) and within easy reach of business centers and conference hotels. Offering sheer comfort and myriad of touristic activities for a budget rate, Puri Mango Hotel is an ideal destination for a wonderful stay in Sanur, a global village that embraces the mystique of Bali, with its bewildering natural charm, beauty and culture. Sanur and Puri Mango Hotel are perfect for visitors longing to escape from the rush of daily routine and to enjoy a post-card like beach vacation, a honeymoon, a family holiday and a great time with family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Puri Mango Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Mango Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Puri Mango Hotel Sanur, Bali