“Best of Balinese Hospitality” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Inna Sindhu Beach

Save Saved
You added Inna Sindhu Beach to your Saves list
Inna Sindhu Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Pantai Sindhu 14, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia (Formerly Natour Sindhu Beach)   |
Ranked #36 of 63 hotels in Sanur
Perth, Australia
“Best of Balinese Hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed for 2 weeks recently at this wonderful old-style resort (its 57th birthday was celebrated while we were there). The location of this hotel is the best in Sanur - right on the beach-front, close to all the great restaurants, shopping, water sports, and central to get to most other popular areas. But the most wonderful aspect of this resort is the staff - they have to be the friendliest and most helpful I have ever encountered. They are genuinely happy and seem to really love working at the Sindhu. It is also one of the cleanest I have come across. The gardens are lovely and the buffet breakfast is excellent. I would definitely recommend this family friendly resort to others, and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have just returned from Bali,we stayed at Inna Sindhu for a week, this hotel is amazing,its right on the beach with Sun chairs.We stayed in a Deluxe room,the beds are very comfortable,walk in showers,and a Plasma TV.(We have stayed in the bungalows before, which are just as good,)The breakys are great, and the pool is easy to get in and out off. I highly recommend this hotel,and the service we had from Komang who is the promotions lady. Thank you very much for a great holiday Rhonda Bosua from Phillip Island Australia

Room Tip: Bungalows or Deluxe
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The location is excellent the staff are very friendly and helpful and the accommodation is and extremely clean and comfortable. The food is also excellent and it has a great family friendly pool and immediate front access to the beach. Inna Sindhu Beach is a wonderful place to stay and I would definitely come back again.

Stayed August 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We booked a room by Internet and paid one night's accomodation 3 months in advance. When we arrived at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, our room was not ready. We were given another room on the first floor. After one hour we discovered a very bad smell coming from the drain of the shower. On inspection we found the smell coming from a blocked drain. We were moved to a downstairs room which had a mouldy smell. On inspection we found a wet spot on the ceiling of the shower (see picture)
The toilet was not fixed properly to the floor and the washbasin was loose with filthy marks all around .
One evening on dining in the Restaurant, we spotted a Rat running in the flowers of the edge of the restaurant! We brought this to the attention of the staff which did not at all seem disturbed.

All in all we had a nice stay but the hotel does not deserve the three stars it has been granted. It needs attention to a lot of building and health issues. I did report this in my Guest Questionnaire

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Curacao
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I dont like to complain on vacation but the dirt in room and dirty sheets and towels were really not acceptable. they offer to change our rooms next day, and after inspection we ordered them to clean a whole list because it was almost same. After they had been cleaning for half a day we accepted the rooms to avoid moving to other hotel etc....
The service at restaurant was really disappointing and we frequently got other food than ordered.
The tenderloin steak I ordered didn't even look like tenderloin...
Internet at hotel is incredibly expensive, 10$ a day.... 300$ a month....

Room Tip: Check out your room before book / pay....
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Port kembla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We love staying here its close to everything and is very peaceful the people are friendly and helpful bar staff fun and the service is great I recommend highly anyone that wants a quite stay affordable price come stay here we have been here 5 years in a row and will be back next year, great views from the bar area to the beach they have sports on the big screen too the reception area are so elpful and friendly too

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Things "disappeared" from the rooms, and the hotel staff blames the guests. I had my money in a card folder underneath my clothes in my suitcase, two days later I discovered that they were gone. I told it to the hotel reception, and they insinuated that I may have been drinking and didn't remember where I put the money, or that I have had a party in my room. This was two days before my exam, so I didn't drink and I definitely didn't have a party in my room. Other in my group lost cameras, clothes, perfumes and also money. Other than that the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Inna Sindhu Beach? Share your experiences!