“Great place to stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inna Sindhu Beach

You added Inna Sindhu Beach to your Saves list
Inna Sindhu Beach
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Pantai Sindhu 14, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia (Formerly Natour Sindhu Beach)   |
Ranked #30 of 67 Hotels in Sanur
“Great place to stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The location is excellent the staff are very friendly and helpful and the accommodation is and extremely clean and comfortable. The food is also excellent and it has a great family friendly pool and immediate front access to the beach. Inna Sindhu Beach is a wonderful place to stay and I would definitely come back again.

Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Indonesian first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We booked a room by Internet and paid one night's accomodation 3 months in advance. When we arrived at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, our room was not ready. We were given another room on the first floor. After one hour we discovered a very bad smell coming from the drain of the shower. On inspection we found the smell coming from a blocked drain. We were moved to a downstairs room which had a mouldy smell. On inspection we found a wet spot on the ceiling of the shower (see picture)
The toilet was not fixed properly to the floor and the washbasin was loose with filthy marks all around .
One evening on dining in the Restaurant, we spotted a Rat running in the flowers of the edge of the restaurant! We brought this to the attention of the staff which did not at all seem disturbed.

All in all we had a nice stay but the hotel does not deserve the three stars it has been granted. It needs attention to a lot of building and health issues. I did report this in my Guest Questionnaire

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Curacao
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I dont like to complain on vacation but the dirt in room and dirty sheets and towels were really not acceptable. they offer to change our rooms next day, and after inspection we ordered them to clean a whole list because it was almost same. After they had been cleaning for half a day we accepted the rooms to avoid moving to other hotel etc....
The service at restaurant was really disappointing and we frequently got other food than ordered.
The tenderloin steak I ordered didn't even look like tenderloin...
Internet at hotel is incredibly expensive, 10$ a day.... 300$ a month....

Room Tip: Check out your room before book / pay....
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Port kembla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We love staying here its close to everything and is very peaceful the people are friendly and helpful bar staff fun and the service is great I recommend highly anyone that wants a quite stay affordable price come stay here we have been here 5 years in a row and will be back next year, great views from the bar area to the beach they have sports on the big screen too the reception area are so elpful and friendly too

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Things "disappeared" from the rooms, and the hotel staff blames the guests. I had my money in a card folder underneath my clothes in my suitcase, two days later I discovered that they were gone. I told it to the hotel reception, and they insinuated that I may have been drinking and didn't remember where I put the money, or that I have had a party in my room. This was two days before my exam, so I didn't drink and I definitely didn't have a party in my room. Other in my group lost cameras, clothes, perfumes and also money. Other than that the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was our 15th time in Bali, and our second time at Sindhu. We first stayed there because the hotel we had always stayed at had gone all trendy and expensive, but it has become our new second home. It has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere of a family run hotel, despite being government owned, and feels like Bali did when we first visited 25 years ago. The bungalow we stayed in was well equipped, clean and comfortable, and the staff helpful and friendly. If you like the shiny plastic chain hotels this is not the place for you, but if you want to relax in lovely surroundings, near the beach and countless restaurants you couldn't do much better for the price. We'll be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Melbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We just got back from 10 days at Inna Sindhu Beach resort and could not be more impressed!!We went as a large family and had 3 rooms all very comfortable, cool and relaxing with everything we could want.We felt totally at home their with the friendly safe environment around us that they provide.Thier food was delicious, there was something for everyone and for our entire stay not one of us got sick or had any problems from their clean beautifully cooked meals. The ground staff and guys cleaning the rooms are fantastic they are friendly, courteous and very good at their jobs providing excellent service and extremely helpful. The views and surrounds of this resort are stunning, great markets and little shops very close, a beautiful beach to swim in, a gorgeous reef to explore sunrise and sunset with a huge volcano in view, lovely friendly locals to chat to, play pool or table tennis, swim in luxury in the pool and weather to die for, can you ask any more from a holiday???And the grounds of this hotel are spacious with lawns and palms and each room has its own private view of paradise. We are already planning our next stay and we would not stay anywhere else. My sister and her family have been regular visitors to Bali for the last 20 years and have stayed everywhere, and she agrees that no where compares to this resort, try it youll love it!!!

Room Tip: We liked the rooms facing toward the beach, although my sister and her husband had a room facing the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Inna Sindhu Beach? Share your experiences!