“Such a clean affordable peaceful place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inna Sindhu Beach

Save Saved
You added Inna Sindhu Beach to your Saves list
Inna Sindhu Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Pantai Sindhu 14, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia (Formerly Natour Sindhu Beach)   |
Ranked #33 of 63 hotels in Sanur
Port kembla
“Such a clean affordable peaceful place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We love staying here its close to everything and is very peaceful the people are friendly and helpful bar staff fun and the service is great I recommend highly anyone that wants a quite stay affordable price come stay here we have been here 5 years in a row and will be back next year, great views from the bar area to the beach they have sports on the big screen too the reception area are so elpful and friendly too

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Indonesian first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Things "disappeared" from the rooms, and the hotel staff blames the guests. I had my money in a card folder underneath my clothes in my suitcase, two days later I discovered that they were gone. I told it to the hotel reception, and they insinuated that I may have been drinking and didn't remember where I put the money, or that I have had a party in my room. This was two days before my exam, so I didn't drink and I definitely didn't have a party in my room. Other in my group lost cameras, clothes, perfumes and also money. Other than that the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was our 15th time in Bali, and our second time at Sindhu. We first stayed there because the hotel we had always stayed at had gone all trendy and expensive, but it has become our new second home. It has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere of a family run hotel, despite being government owned, and feels like Bali did when we first visited 25 years ago. The bungalow we stayed in was well equipped, clean and comfortable, and the staff helpful and friendly. If you like the shiny plastic chain hotels this is not the place for you, but if you want to relax in lovely surroundings, near the beach and countless restaurants you couldn't do much better for the price. We'll be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Melbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We just got back from 10 days at Inna Sindhu Beach resort and could not be more impressed!!We went as a large family and had 3 rooms all very comfortable, cool and relaxing with everything we could want.We felt totally at home their with the friendly safe environment around us that they provide.Thier food was delicious, there was something for everyone and for our entire stay not one of us got sick or had any problems from their clean beautifully cooked meals. The ground staff and guys cleaning the rooms are fantastic they are friendly, courteous and very good at their jobs providing excellent service and extremely helpful. The views and surrounds of this resort are stunning, great markets and little shops very close, a beautiful beach to swim in, a gorgeous reef to explore sunrise and sunset with a huge volcano in view, lovely friendly locals to chat to, play pool or table tennis, swim in luxury in the pool and weather to die for, can you ask any more from a holiday???And the grounds of this hotel are spacious with lawns and palms and each room has its own private view of paradise. We are already planning our next stay and we would not stay anywhere else. My sister and her family have been regular visitors to Bali for the last 20 years and have stayed everywhere, and she agrees that no where compares to this resort, try it youll love it!!!

Room Tip: We liked the rooms facing toward the beach, although my sister and her husband had a room facing the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
budgewoi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is our 9th trip to bali and the 3rd time we have stayed in this hotel. We always have loved this hotel and never had a problem with it. The staff are just wonderful Simpen, Coma, Ocky and everyone else always remember us. They have a great family room, and we stayed in a Deluxe Bungalow and we where there for 26nights. The pool has been refurbished. We cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: There are ocean view rooms or Standard or Deluxe bungalows and large family room interconecting eve...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Adelaide
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The front desk staff really went out of their way to help me and make me feel comfortable - thankyou in particular to employees Simpen & Stery ! The hotel also has a nice restaurant & the children that I was dining with really enjoyed the pizzas. Looking forward to returning to Bali soon :)

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I got Bali Belly from their restaurant, don't eat there! The food was nice but I was sick for 4 days. I didn't stay at this hotel but was staying at Segara Village and didn't get sick from their food.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Inna Sindhu Beach? Share your experiences!