Puri Santrian is a Nice hotel with friendly staff, who will do alot to help you, but the rooms are not Living up to the standard Of a 4 Star Hotel:
-The first Night after 24 hours Of travelling, there Was No hot water due to some pipe issues
- the Aircondition Was fixed twice in 2 weeks because Of the High noise level during the Night
- the drain Was not cleaned, we needed to ask for This as the water Was All over the floor while showering
- the toilet worked on/off we had to fix it several times
- the "tap" to adjust the water Fall off occassionally
- the hairdryer Was hardly blowing, if you do not have a good One, do not put it there!
- flights - 24/7 flights are flying in and out close to the hotel, very noisy also during the Night
- The room, especially the bed Was so dusty we had to buy allergy medicine
- when you pay for WIFI you expect a wifi. In 2 weeks This internet connection Was Slow, unstable and often out Of use
- we waited up to Half an hour to get the pre ordered (the Day before) gluten free bread at breakfast and even we had been there 2 weeks every morning they asked if we had preordered and our room number to check our breakfast Was included
In European standard, This is Maximum a 3 Star hotel when it comes to the rooms, but you pay for 4 Star - This is not ok! Pricelevel and Quality does not match.
Restaurant, pool Area and reception is Nice.
Location, food and service is Excellent.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Puri Santrian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Santrian Sanur, Bali
- Puri Santrian Hotel Sanur
- Puri Santrian Bali