Puri Santrian is a Nice hotel with friendly staff, who will do alot to help you, but the rooms are not Living up to the standard Of a 4 Star Hotel:
-The first Night after 24 hours Of travelling, there Was No hot water due to some pipe issues
- the Aircondition Was fixed twice in 2 weeks because Of the High noise level during the Night
- the drain Was not cleaned, we needed to ask for This as the water Was All over the floor while showering
- the toilet worked on/off we had to fix it several times
- the "tap" to adjust the water Fall off occassionally
- the hairdryer Was hardly blowing, if you do not have a good One, do not put it there!
- flights - 24/7 flights are flying in and out close to the hotel, very noisy also during the Night
- The room, especially the bed Was so dusty we had to buy allergy medicine
- when you pay for WIFI you expect a wifi. In 2 weeks This internet connection Was Slow, unstable and often out Of use
- we waited up to Half an hour to get the pre ordered (the Day before) gluten free bread at breakfast and even we had been there 2 weeks every morning they asked if we had preordered and our room number to check our breakfast Was included
In European standard, This is Maximum a 3 Star hotel when it comes to the rooms, but you pay for 4 Star - This is not ok! Pricelevel and Quality does not match.
Restaurant, pool Area and reception is Nice.
Location, food and service is Excellent.