“super time...” 5 of 5 stars

+62 361 281289
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Internationally Accredited (CIBTAC) Spa School Welcome to our Health, Wellness, Spa and Beauty Therapy School Welcome to Bali British International Spa Academy (Bali BISA). It is our pleasure to introduce you to the wonderful exciting world of Health, Wellness, Spa Therapy and Beauty Therapy. Bali Bisa was successfully established in 2006 by our Founder Penny Ellis. Bali BISA offers training in many Massage Modalities. Whether your plan is to learn for fun or preparing to enter the Industry as a professional, we are able to offer many course syllabuses to suit your needs. Check out our extensive range of course offerings. Not sure what you need to do? Send us an email and we will help you to choose the right course. Bali BISA is located in the heart of Sanur Bali known as the "The Island of the Gods" Bali BISA embraces the serenity and culture that enhances the Bali way of Life. Our tranquil environment with world class spa facilities provides our students with an energetic, inspiring and enjoyable atmosphere which is focused on maximizing our students opportunities to gain the knowledge required to apply the skills required to reach their full potential in this fast growing industry. Bali BISA is recognized as a major force in Spa Education in Asia and is renowned for its teaching excellence and producing outstanding professional graduates. To this end many Employers seek our graduated students. The Mission of Bali BISA is 'Excellence and Professionalism' in providing training and learning opportunities to all who seek International qualifications at all levels in the Health, Wellness, Spa Therapy and Esthetics. To achieve this we provide the most up to date training in line with International Standards. CIBTAC PLUS MANY OF OUR OWN DEVELOPED COURSES Our tutors are selected for their outstanding abilities as Spa Therapists. They then undergo a rigorous training program with us to enable them to be highly qualified tutors. Our tutors create a learning atmosphere of warmth, mutual respect, inspiration and enthusiasm to encourage students to achieve success and prepare for your future career in one of the most exciting professions. We are committed to delivering a dynamic, passionate, dedicated team of professional educators. Bali BISA is a recognized accredited Massage Therapy school both Nationally and Internationally. CIBTAC, BABTAC, DENPASAR EDUCATION DEPARTMENT. We are looking forward to have you join us in Our Vision..... Bringing Internationally Recognized Spa Standards to our students, and introduce the time honored Therapies from the Eastern and Western cultures in a Peaceful Environment of Learning Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om Penny (Founder)
Mainz, Germany
“super time...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hi everybody,
I came back five weeks ago from Bali. I did a nice Diving holiday and wanted also to learn how this wunderful balisnisien Massage is working.
Via internet I informed myself before my holidays about the possibilities arround sanur to learn it. I contacted Penny from Bali bisa and she fulfilled all my wishes.
I have had a three days intro into the Massage techniquies with a teacher only for me.

It was a very warm welcome (on the third day coming over to bali bisa I feld a bit like coming home;))

The Training days start at 09:00 with a yoga and meditation class and end at 5: 00. At lunch everybody is enjoying wonderful balinisien food together.

They fit my training in my diving schedule whenever I wanted to come they made it possible.

I did learn different massage techniques used during the 1 hour traditional balinisien Massage and I have had a very pleasant time too. It was an enjoyable time and I eel good prepared to give a massage to my husband and all my friends now. ( they all do ask for it;))

Thank you bali bisa for the wonderful time hope to see you all again one day
Dörthe

Visited December 2012
Dear "Super time"
Thank you for your review, we are very happy you had a great time. The Balinese massage is great and I am sure your family and friends are going to enjoy your new skills.

Hope to see you again.

Barcelona, Spain
“Lovely experience @ Bali Bisa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I'm so happy to have received a training and diploma of Bali Bisa academy! Thanks to this experience, I'm now able to offer Balinese Massages in Barcelona and it's abig success.

I feel blessed that I had the opportunity to get to know the lovely Bali Bisa team: they're absolutely true professionals. I will never forget my time at Bali Bisa, and hope to come back in 2013 to learn more different massages.

Un abrazo, Marion

Visited September 2012
Hi Lovely Experiance
Thank you for writing a review. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us at Bali BISA.

Great to hear you are doing well with the Balinese Massage. We look forward to welcoming you back this year.

3 attraction reviews
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've been there for training for 2 weeks session. It was amazing experience whole my stay.
The staffs are all well trained, polite, alwasy smily face :) and highly skill for customer ethiquet and technique. Atomosphare is also quiet good and starting from yoga session about 30min every morning which made me very relaxing and bliss. My hands had always kept good energy and I felt zen sprit. I found Bali bisa by internet and I was right to choose.
Highly recommanded for all visitors for short trip or even spa manager to know how is the service, how is the real techinique and skills. Thank you Bali bisa and all trainers.

Visited April 2012
Hi Amazing,
Thank you for giving us a review. We are so pleased we met your expectations. Hope to see you again.

Budapest, Hungary
4 attraction reviews
“The Most Professional Massage School in Indonesia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was looking for massage schools for quite long and finally decided to learn at Bali Bisa, in Sanur, Indonesia, which is a well-reputed, professional and CIBTAC accredited Massage Academy.
Both the owner and the instructors are very kind, helpful and flexible to make your course tailor-made to your needs.
The school is located in a unique villa, surrounded by the tropical green.
The method of the training is excellently build and backed-up with the necessary theoretical knowledge too. In other massage school it is absolutely missing!
I loved the philosophy of Bali Bisa, according to which they treat the body-mind-soul together.
Every morning we started with yoga and meditation, which gave the perfect frame to our day. I got much more then a massage course!
Bali Bisa is certainly the place if you want to learn from the Professionals!

Visited June 2012
Hi
Just want to thank you for your review. It is very much appreciated.

Adelaide, Australia
“great personalised training of a high standard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am a fully qualified remedial therapist and I decided to add spa therapies to my repetoir ( i have a small educational and wellness business in australia.
I decided to come to Bali, the spa capital of the world to soak in the balineses culture and to train. Bali Bisa met my expectations. I received excellent training by very friendly and accomadiating trainers who were very particular in making sure that I attained the skills required.
The training was proficient and conducted very professionally in a homely balinese environment.
I loved my time at the college and have now booked in for some other courses next year. Thankyou bali Bisa

Visited March 2012
Hi
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you had a great experiance with us.

See you when you return for your next course.

All the best