“Academic training at Bali BISA” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 107 Activities in Sanur
Type: Classes/Workshops, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Internationally Accredited (CIBTAC) Spa School Welcome to our Health, Wellness, Spa and Beauty Therapy School Welcome to Bali British International Spa Academy (Bali BISA). It is our pleasure to introduce you to the wonderful exciting world of Health, Wellness, Spa Therapy and Beauty Therapy. Bali Bisa was successfully established in 2006 by our Founder Penny Ellis. Bali BISA offers training in many Massage Modalities. Whether your plan is to learn for fun or preparing to enter the Industry as a professional, we are able to offer many course syllabuses to suit your needs. Check out our extensive range of course offerings. Not sure what you need to do? Send us an email and we will help you to choose the right course. Bali BISA is located in the heart of Sanur Bali known as the "The Island of the Gods" Bali BISA embraces the serenity and culture that enhances the Bali way of Life. Our tranquil environment with world class spa facilities provides our students with an energetic, inspiring and enjoyable atmosphere which is focused on maximizing our students opportunities to gain the knowledge required to apply the skills required to reach their full potential in this fast growing industry. Bali BISA is recognized as a major force in Spa Education in Asia and is renowned for its teaching excellence and producing outstanding professional graduates. To this end many Employers seek our graduated students. The Mission of Bali BISA is 'Excellence and Professionalism' in providing training and learning opportunities to all who seek International qualifications at all levels in the Health, Wellness, Spa Therapy and Esthetics. To achieve this we provide the most up to date training in line with International Standards. CIBTAC PLUS MANY OF OUR OWN DEVELOPED COURSES Our tutors are selected for their outstanding abilities as Spa Therapists. They then undergo a rigorous training program with us to enable them to be highly qualified tutors. Our tutors create a learning atmosphere of warmth, mutual respect, inspiration and enthusiasm to encourage students to achieve success and prepare for your future career in one of the most exciting professions. We are committed to delivering a dynamic, passionate, dedicated team of professional educators. Bali BISA is a recognized accredited Massage Therapy school both Nationally and Internationally. CIBTAC, BABTAC, DENPASAR EDUCATION DEPARTMENT. We are looking forward to have you join us in Our Vision..... Bringing Internationally Recognized Spa Standards to our students, and introduce the time honored Therapies from the Eastern and Western cultures in a Peaceful Environment of Learning Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om Penny (Founder)
Singapore, Singapore
“Academic training at Bali BISA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I took the 3.5 months course that covered basic therapies, pre-natal as well as spa management topics. The courses were fun yet professional, authentic and taught clearly at a good pace by qualified, experienced and passionate trainers. Classes and exams were conducted in English and I earned certificates that were endorsed by the Head of Denpasar Education, Youth & Sport. I was warmly welcomed from day 1 and by the end of the 3.5 months, the team at the school became like family to me. They're very caring, generous and kind. They shared my anxiety leading up to each exam and my joy when the results were what I had worked hard for. The school also has 1 day to 1 week duration courses for the less serious students who only want to acquire the skills for personal use and not for career development like me. I strongly recommend this school over any others available in Indonesia!

Visited October 2011

Denpasar, Indonesia
“Pampered in Paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

A wonderful place to feel pampered and help students practice their amazing 5 Star skills for a great price! Very friendly staff and students makes this place one you always want to be invited back to! Enjoy!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Massage Course in Bali”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Set in a beautiful building with really friendly teachers, this is an international school that has a range of different massage courses. Being a professional Massage Therapist from Sydney I was pleasantly surprised at how good this place was. Students start the day with meditation and a bit of yoga, then straight into a professionally taught course. I had chosen to undertake Balinese Massage which is a fascinating combination of Swedish, acupressure and Lomi-Lomi. Everything from greeting your client to how to tie the sarong on your client at the end of the massage was taught. It was fantastic to interact with Indonesian people as a fellow student and colleague rather than just as a tourist. I would definintely recommend this school to undertake a massage course.

Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Massage Treatments a Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

While a little off the beaten track, I make time every week to have a spa treatment at Bali Bisa. While the prices are a little more expensive than the small massage places along Jl Danau Tamblingan, it is so worth the extra few rupaih. The massages are undertaken my highly trained massuese and there isn't one tratement I have had that I haven't liked. Friendly, professional and excellent massages. A real Treat.

Busan, Busan, South Korea
7 attraction reviews
“Fun and Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I took a 1 day massage course here and beforehand didn’t have many expectations as I didn’t want to be disappointed. However, I was pleasantly surprised and had a really good day. The staff are really friendly and the place is fully equipped. My tutor, I felt had real passion about what she was doing and came across as very understanding, which combined makes a great teacher. The course was a little intense but prior knowledge helped with that. If I was a beginner, I may have struggled with all the information given but overall I was impressed and would consider returning to learn further courses.

Visited August 2012