We stayed here in July and absolutely loved it. We booked a villa for privacy, rather than a suite and it was money well spent. The staff were warm and ever so gracious and polite. Some didn't speak English well, but that didn't bother us none, as we went to Bali for a Balinese experience and not for an English one. We had the most peaceful nights sleep here, hearing the waves crashing on the beautiful and amazing black volcanic sand beach. The area is 20 minutes out of Sanur...thank God for that!!.. and there was a free shuttle into town if you wanted to go in.
The management was great and very accommodating too and we appreciated their friendly service.. The rooms could do with a little bit of maintenance work, but that's the case for most places in Bali that are over 5 years old.. At least Pandawa kept their rooms spotlessly clean and serviced daily.. We will stay again !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa is a beachfront luxury resort consists of 5 private villas (with 14 bedroom in total)and the Spa. This resort offers you an unrivaled view of Indian Ocean with an exceptional comfort, impressive tropical and modern design blended with a unique traditional concept. The well prepared service infrastructure will provide you an unforgettable Pandawa Living experience.It is located in the north of Sanur in a traditional fisherman's village, where you can enjoy the secluded and relaxing neighborhood with the real atmosphere of famous Balinese tradition and cultures.About 40 mins drives from Ngurah Rai International Airport, 15 mins drives to the central of Sanur, 25 mins to Ubud area, 10 mins to Sukawati art market with many galleries or Bali Safari & Marine Park.To make your stay truly enriching, Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa developed a variety of tailored holiday activities which can be booked or arranged by your Butler, such as:- Indulging and reviving Spa treatments- Meditation or Yoga classes, cooking classes- Horse riding, surfing lessons, diving, sailing, white water rafting, water sports- Island tour to safari parks, sacred and beautiful temples, volcano, water fall, culture and art performance and many moreThis beautiful property is fully Indonesian owned and managed by a collaboration of young and dynamic Indonesian people with senior tourism practician. All of their experience and efforts with an authentic Balinese etiquette and attitude will show and proof you how Bali becomes very popular with its exceptional service and their people friendliness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pandawa Beach Villas Hotel Sanur
- Pandawa Beach Villas And Spa
- Pandawa Beach Villas & Spa Sanur, Bali