The place is very small compared to other resorts but room maintenance and cleanliness in the resort is something that will make you surpass the expectations. Rooms were cleaned 2 times in a day , so if you had in between visit to the room during the day , in the evening you would still find the room cleaned up from the time you left. The hotel had little to offer for Indian Veg. people , so ensure to have your stuff ready to cook in case you are to have food in the hotel. The staff is friendly in terms of providing local information to tour around and also provides for tour arrangements on request. Beach is a good 15 min. walk from the resort. The busiest shopping KUTA is very far from this place and also other beaches which offer water activities are very far. This gives a slight location disadvantage.
Given our chance to revisit Bali , we can still consider this resort.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Bali Beach Club Sanur Hotel
- The Royal Bali Beach Club Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Royal Resorts: The Royal Bali Beach Club Sanur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sanur, Bali’s biggest traditional village and one of the most established tourist areas, this newly refurbished property offers access to everything you could hope for. From fine restaurants and modern entertainment, traditional village drama and dance to the Bali Safari Marine Park or the Bali Zoo Park all within a half hour drive there is something for everybody. It is also a great starting point for those of you looking to get out and about to see the island with tours to areas including Kintamani, Lake Batur, Puri Tirta Empul, Bedugul, Botanical Garden and Tanah lot. Relax by the pool in beautifully landscaped surrounds or take a wander along the paved beach side path running the full length of Sanur where you can check out a multitude of shops & restaurants. The Royal Bali Beach Club at Sanur is only 20 minutes drive from Denpasar Airport & Waterbom Park. Ubud, Bali’s cultural centre featured in the famous book and movie "Eat Pray Love" is only a short drive away. With a range of Studio, One-Bedroom Combination and Two-Bedroom apartments, a number of which have their own private balconies and or full kitchen facilities, this resort offers something for everybody giving you the opportunity to not only enjoy the delights of staying on a tropical island but also to gain a real appreciation of Balinese culture and local life. ... more less