“My Dream Dive!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Atlantis International Bali Dive Center Padi 5 star IDC *36058. Operating throughout Asia since 1996, we propose : Day Trip, Padi Course from beginner to instructor and dive safari around Bali. Our professional and friendly staff offers you the best service and the most sensational Bali dive experience. Diving for us is not a job - we love what we do, so allow us to share with you our passion...
Oxford, United Kingdom
“My Dream Dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband and I did two days diving with Atlantis, under the instruction and personal care of Ketut our Divemaster. Ketut was great fun, we communicated with ease and he looked after us with total commitment and passion (especially when I was feeling a little sea sick they kitted me up without me lifting a finger!) We had a very warm welcome from the moment we arrived in Bali, being collected at the airport, in the mornings from our hotel and returned after the dives. Everything was done for us, collecting our equipment and keeping it safe and on our return from the last day diving they cleaned and transferred our kit into our bag ready for us to leave. Extremely organised and professional, nothing was too much trouble. The dive sites were very good, first a wreck dive in Tulamben and a drop off site with lovely coral and array of fish etc, second day and the highlight of the diving was Manta Point…..oh yes we got to dive with Manta Rays!! ; ) We will not hesitate to recommend Atlantis to all our friends and family and certainly hope to be back to discover more of Bali's underwater charm in the very capable hands of these guys. Thank you so much for a wonderful time! Netta and Peter x

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Great diving with Atlantis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We dove Tulamben from shore and Nusa Penida from the boat around Christmas this year. Our Dive Master Dede was outstanding, the front office ladies and Office Mgr were quick in answering questions and confirming plans, and just generally very well organized. We recommend anyone taking day trips to try their packages. We'll look into the multi-day tours next time in Bali! Thanks everyone for a good job and fun time!

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
“Great team and 5* service !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Me and my spouse had some awesome time diving with Atlantis Bali. From the front desk to the dive crew, we were welcome with a big smile in everyone's face. Dive team were very professional and yet bring out the fun diving around in Bali, Big thanks to Jerome, Fabien and our dear divemaster Ketut for having us and all the arrangment had made to make our one month tour in Bali full of fun. Will definitely recommend this to anyone who are coming to Bali for diving! Thank you everyone at Atlantis Bali :) xx

Visited November 2013
Perth
“Good choice for your scuba diving courses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

It was a good choice this company for doing our Open Water and Advance Open water course. They gave us all help to suit the course to our short stay in Bali. Tulamben, the spot where we performed the course is amazing and you always fell in good hands the whole time. Our trainer Javier was very professional, explaining everything as many times you needed and always keeping you as the protagonist of the course.
If you are thinking on doing a Scuba diving course in Bali, I will highly recomend this place.
Good job Atlantis crew, and I am more than sure I will see you again on my next course.

Paris, France
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Thank you guys for the excellent and very organized dive trips!! Everything was taken care of, from pick up/drop offs, to lunch, to photography needs ;) Dive guides were very competent and very knowledgeable about dive sites, including where to find rare macro subjects. I will definitely dive with you again the next time I go to Bali ;)

Visited November 2013