“Excellent professional service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Joe's Gone Diving Bali is a Dutch-owned PADI 5* IDC dive center in Sanur on Bali, managed by Jan and Mirjam. We arrange all your daily scuba diving trips, dive safaris and PADI courses up to PADI IDC staff Instructor on Bali for you. At Joe's, we like you to get the most out of this impressive dive destination and make your precious time off relaxing and fun. How? We always dive in small groups with experienced dive masters & instructors and have excellent facilities.
London, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
“Excellent professional service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

It was my first diving experience. From the very start when I wanted to learn more by email on how should I prepare, what should I do Joe's staff was great. They were very helpful recommended the e_learning program t get me started at home to do my Open Water PADI course. Since I had limited time in Bali and did not want to spend in the class I listen to them and thanks to this in 3 days I finished my Open Water course and still had time during the day to experience Bali!

The Open Water course with Joe's was a real fantastic experience. I had the benefit of having my own private instructor - Eby. She was great, very friendly and professional, thanks to her I will definitely want to learn more beyond the Open Water course. The gear was well prepared in good condition. I was also picked up from my hotel with lunch and drinks included in the price of the course. During the course we dived at great spots and I definitely recommend the USS Liberty Wreck.

Next year when I am back in Bali I am going back to Joe's as they will definitely help me to develop my skills. Hoping to dive again with Eby :)

Super friendly people. Experience of the lifetime.

Jakarta, Indonesia
7 attraction reviews
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Dived with Joe's for 2 days, the first at Tulamben and the second at Nusa Penida.

I was picked up from my hotel on the first day and taken to the dive center, where I was greeted with incredibly friendly staff. After equipment fittings we headed for Tulamben, which was around 2 hours away. I was assigned one divemaster all to myself, which was wonderful. The dives were great, we even saw a ghost pipefish. After 2 dives we returned to the dive center and were again greeted by the staff, this time with fresh fruits!

Second day was great as well - four customers dived at Manta Point and another dive spot with an instructor and a divemaster. We were lucky enough to see two manta rays. The staff were excellent - they were constantly taking care of everyone's needs and were absolutely fantastic to chat to.

This is by far the best dive center I've dived with in Bali. Will definitely go back for my next trip!

Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
“A dive safari of a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We booked a diving safari of 4 days 3 nights, acros bali. We were picked up @ Ubud on the first morning so we could not fit our diving gear. The dive instructor prepared very well by bringing two sizes of everything so we got the right gear for our dives.

When you do not have a lot of time a diving safari is the way to travel. It includes your dives, transport, towels, lunch and overnight stay at a point nearby the next divespot. We were lucky to be with our own party, just the two of us. You get to see beautifull divingspots accros Bali. Each of them have their own speciallity. At the end we did the cherry on the pie, a dive at manta point...which was just amazing.

Joe's gone diving has proffesional staff which helps you, having amazing dives. The gear is nice, clean and all very well maintained. When you are looking for a proffessional diving school Joe's gone diving is the place to be!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Experience of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

From the first email (very fast and detailed reply!), me and my sister absolutely loved diving with Joe. Our dive instructors Jenny, Imam and Ethel were super friendly, making me feel comfortable and welcome straight away. The dives at Padangbai, Tulamben and Nusa Penida were exciting, we saw so many beautiful things! Delicious food after every dive. We've made great friends here and are definately coming back to Joe's Gone Diving!

Visited May 2014
Haugesund, Norway
“perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I did my open water course here and it was more than perfect. All the divemasters, guides, owners and everybody else who is working here are so nice, professional and competent! Thank you for a wonderfull experience and some really god dives!
If i ever come back to Bali you can be sure that i come by your dive shop again!!!!

Visited May 2014