“Simply awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Joe's Gone Diving Bali is a Dutch-owned PADI 5* IDC dive center in Sanur on Bali, managed by Jan and Mirjam. We arrange all your daily scuba diving trips, dive safaris and PADI courses up to PADI IDC staff Instructor on Bali for you. At Joe's, we like you to get the most out of this impressive dive destination and make your precious time off relaxing and fun. How? We always dive in small groups with experienced dive masters & instructors and have excellent facilities.
Sanur, Indonesia
“Simply awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Had a fantastic week with Med and the rest of the Joe's crew working on our open water certification. In the pool, lunch and snacks included, then Blue Lagoon for our first couple of dives, followed by a great last day at Tulamben diving on the wreck. Such a good place to do your courses!

Warwickshire, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Fantastic from start to finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I booked two days diving at last moments notice and although initially they didnt have enough for diving at Nusa Penida I was contacted back after a few hours that someone else had booked so they had enough for a trip (was diving alone).
Everything went really smoothly, divemaster Ethel was great, Button the Dog was sweet and we even got to see Giant Manta rays. The owners seem to be hands on and I couldnt really fault it. Massive difference from my previous Bali diving experience. 100% recommendation.

“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Hi,

Myself and my brother completed our PADI open water driver with Joes gone Diving we had a great time learning instructors were very patient and very informative and friendly hotel pickups were always ontime

The open water dives were fantastic with may amazing sites to be seen

Visited March 2014
Denpasar, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
“Great dive center, better people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have dived with them a couple times and they are a great dive center. Staff is particularly friendly, and that's something you really enjoy besides diving. You can feel there's a diving community feeling in this dive center, and they are not just looking for your money, I like that too.

I was looking for some place where I could stay diving for a while during my time in Bali, and this is definitely one of my best options.

hampshire
3 attraction reviews
“Great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Chose them because of their location close to our Hotel and got lucky. Good quality kit, very helpful staff and flexible in their response to our dive requests. Everything went to plan,dives were excellent, in fact I think Manta Point may turn out to be the dive of my life. 7 large Manta Rays on film at one time only 20 - 30 feet away. Food and transport provided were good. No real negatives to mention and prices very competitive.