“Pricier than it should be” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Milano Spa

Milano Spa
Jl. Danau Tamblingan no 19 Sanur , Bali beside Bank BNI Office, Sanur, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia (Formerly Mandurah Spa)
( 62-361 ) 271502
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 107 Activities in Sanur
Seattle
7 attraction reviews
“Pricier than it should be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

No complaints about the pedicure and manicure I had, nor the massage, which was pretty good. However, there are many other places with these services on offer for quite a bit less. I realize that what they are charging is not all that much, compared to US prices, but I guess I expected something a bit better for what I paid.

Visited June 2012

Melbourne, Australia
17 attraction reviews
“very disapionted”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

Being a massage therapist my self I was really looking forward to spending a few hours on my last day here. Starting with the hot stone massage that was as far as I got. I ended up saying I had had enough before my time was up. The girl I had was not interested at all in what she was doing, had no rythm or sense of touch. I wouldnt recomend this place or go back there. Much better places around.

Visited March 2012
Mlbourne
7 attraction reviews
“Massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Massage was very good . Surroundings were a bit ordinary. Next time I would get them to come to the hotel room.

Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Simple and cheap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

The place is nothing special, but the 2hrs massage was good, despite in a room without air conditioning.Friendly and simple staff, competitive prices.

Visited March 2012
Perth, Australia
“couldnt organise anything”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

emailed spa before leaving Perth to make sure my wifes 50th went well
Was sent confirmation email to pick up two people from hotel
10.00 am , this comes and goes
nobody turns up
Hotel rang and they arrived
excuse that was an internet booking , we didnt know about it
My wife and friend were not impressed with service or quality of spa , not air conditioned
Didn't stay
they went to another spa next to wicked parrot and enjoyed

Visited April 2012