“The way things should be” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 243 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: komilfobali@hotmail.com It's right on the beach
“The way things should be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We've been to Sanur twice now and Komilfo is my favourite Beach Cafe / restaurant. The menu caters for all with a good selection of Western and Indonesian food. The rendang is the best I've eaten in Bali!!
Prices are very reasonable with most meals around $5 - $10 Aussie Dollars (50K - 100K Indo).
The location is awesome facing the beach, which makes it hard to leave once the Bintangs flow ; - )
The Host / Hostess and Staff are very friendly and help contribute to a very relaxed atmosphere.
I would really recommend a visit if you are in Sanur.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“Hmmm. Disappointed ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Were recommended to try this. It's a lovely spot. we came for lunch. Had the plate of mixed snacks. The chicken satay must have been left over from the night before as it was dry and tough (!). The spring rolls were okay. The rest we we're not sure what they were supposed to be but they were terrible. Maybe we hit it on an off day but we wouldn't go back. I hate to write a bad review but we love our food, love to try the local dishes but - meh!!

“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Some friends of mine wanted to meet us for dinner in Komilfo Sanur and I am really impressed by the quality of food. I recommend the chicken cordon bleu, the sausage and mash potatoes and the fish.

The atmosphere is very chilled and friendly. A good range of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and it's right by the beach!

Ubud, Indonesia
“Great host, relaxed seaside eatery, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I live in Bali and a friend recommended we meet at Komilfo for a "girls catch up". I loved it that much I went back with my husband and little dog "Maxi". I was immediately greeted by the owner who remembered me and jumped up and gave us the prime position overlooking the seaside. We loved the menu and the price was great for the five star location. We will be back when next in Sanur.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Nice to have a Dutch speaking restaurant owner around the corner :) we enjoyed our talks and the hospitality. Nice food (we didn't try the Dutch choices) and very reasonable prices.

Visited March 2014