“Amazing Bali with Great Driver!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 107 Activities in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Wayan Ariana, a Balinese man. People call me Ariana. A good smiling person and is very experienced as well as good in English.I have been working in tourism industry for about 10 years.I am based on English and Tourism educational background.I am a safe and licensed driver. I offer you very good services and make your holiday in Bali very satisfied and memorable one.I will drive you in this paradise island to explore the beauty of Bali.Take a look at the country side, temples, beautiful beaches, cultures and social life in Bali.
Phuket, Thailand
“Amazing Bali with Great Driver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

prior to my arrival at bali. i was not so sure that by going on internet finding a driver would be that reliable. after some recommendations from friends, i googled for a driver and found wayan. i have booked wayan for the 2 days trip with also return trip from the airport and hotel. although when i went there the weather was not that perfect (rained half a day i was there). the rest of my trip was great! wayan really knows this place. he is a very gentle, happy, good english speaker and above all safe driver! bali, itself had left a very pleasant impression on me; great food, amazing scenery, nice atmosphere and full of culture. i would love to visit there again. thanks wayan ariana! friends from phuket, thailand

Visited May 2012

• Polish first
KL
“Amazing trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I also want to thank Bali drivers- Wayan Ariana and Yasa. Both are very helpful, very friendly and smiley. On our first day with Wayan we've visited Mount Batur, Oka coffee and other species plantation, waterfall, some villages, and Ulu Watu during the sunset. Then we went to Jimbaran to have a seafood dinner on the beach. It was wonderful! Ariana told us a lot about Balinese life, culture, and he answered to all our questions)))) We've returned back to hotel quite late, at about 9 pm.
On our second day we wanted to visit the Lovina Dolphin watching, and Wayan called his friend Yasa to pick up us at 3 o'clock in the morning and spend the whole day with us.
Yasa is also very friendly and helpful. He spent with us that day almost 17 hours! We've arrived to Lovina before the sunrise, watched the dolphins, it was so much fun)) We've also paid some extra to our boat man to visit snorkelling place nearby and spend snorkelling there about an hour. After, we've visited Git-Git waterfalls, Twin lakes, Bedugul lake with Ulun danu temple, had a lunch at Pacung with a view to rice fields. Then we went to Tanah Lot and spent there more than hour enjoying the sunset.
Both drivers speaks English very good. I highly recommend them on your trip to Bali!
You can contact to them by e-mail also, or give them a call.
Wayan Ariana: +6281999613110. wayan_baliage@yahoo.com
Yasa: +6281999222121. yasa.kadek@yahoo.com

All the best to Wayan and Yasa!!!

Visited October 2012
“3 Brilliant Days with Ariana !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Ariana is not just a driver who takes you where you ask. He sat down with us and we explained the types of places we wanted to visit, Ariana has extensive knowledge of the Island and suggested places that were not in any guides. His English is excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Ariana spent time telling us about the culture and the temples we visited were amazing, it was like having a personal tour guide for each place we stopped at ! We also wanted to see the dolphins in the north so we were picked up at 03:00 to ensure we got there as the sun was rising !
Ariana was brilliant and is more than just a driver... He's more like a tour guide ! Highly recommended.

Melbourne, Australia
“Great day out with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

If you are looking for a driver who has local knowledge, knowledgeable Bali history and very good English I would strongly recommend Wayan. We booked Wayzn via email. I emailed him some suggested sites and he also suggested some other locations and planned out the whole day for us. He arrived at our hotel on time and was he flexible through the day and accommodated our requirements. The day tour with Wayan one of the highlights of our trip. You will not be disappointed if you book his the services.

Giovanni

Visited September 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Very good service, recommend Wayan Ariana's group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Excellent English, very reliable and knowledgeable about the Island. Gives great recommendations and advice, makes you feel welcome.

Visited September 2012