Love staying at Mercure...... Great position, it is the quieter end of Sanur........ great staff , beautiful grounds and the breakfast is more than enough and have always enjoyed sitting at the beachfront restaurant to start the day..... One thing that I experience at a lot of places ..is inconsiderate people who put their towels out on the daybeds by the pool and on the beach...with no intention of using them for hours, some even go for the day and It is very annoying to say the least...I would like it if hotels had a notice of some sort at the towel collection to say that if your daybed is unattended for longer than an hour that your towels will be removed ......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali