Have just spent 6 nights at this lovely property . It is an oasis in Bali with absolutely no traffic noise and no wild parties nearby . The staff are exceptionally friendly and the grounds are beautiful creating a serene escape right on the beach .
Rooms are large with comfy beds and cleaning staff are efficient and non intrusive .Can't beat the value for money !
The manager has obviously taken note of the reviews as wi- fi is now very good and many changes have clearly been implemented . The de lounge is a great idea too where you can relax and leave your luggage if your flight is long after check out .
Congrats to the manager , Luke and his team - I look forward to returning soon .
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.