3rd visit to this hotel over 14 years (first on our honeymoon) and still as beautiful. Rooms are in Balinese style huts spread throughout beautiful gardens-pleasent change from large single building hotels. Rooms simple but clean. Never a problem finding a sun lounger at one of the 2 pools or on the beach. Staff very friendly and helpful. The onely thing I would say is missing is a bar on or near the beech for the evening-once the pool bars are closed the one under the lobby just doesn't quite do it. However, there are plenty of nice restaurants and bars nearby in the village. Certainly intend to be back a 5th time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali