The garden setting is lovely and the large pool area great however we were upgraded and yet our room felt "tired" and in need of a paint and some thorough cleaning of the shower area. We've stayed at 3 other resorts in the area on the beachfront of similar pricing and all have included breakfast in the tariff, and have seemed friendlier and more attentive.We thought we would see what the Mercure was like. A number of families were in our group and we were spread across the resort and not placed anywhere near each other. None of us will return as the result of our experience on our final day when we had 4 breakfast chits but were told they could not all be used on the one day and we could only use one chit and pay US$30 for the 3 remaining members of the family......As a result would not recommend........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali