“We loved it” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Imagine walking on the ocean bed, admiring the natural undersea world, seeing beautiful coral and hand feeding brghtly coloured fish by hand. This is possible and after only a 30 minutes cruise with Marine Walk's fast boat to the white sands of Lembongan Island, where you can enjoy an all inclusive day of fun.The all-inclusive package includes hotel transfer, boat transfer, welcome drink, undersea walk/marine walk, snorkeling, lunch, beach kayaking or cycling tour, free underwater photo, safety instruction and equipment, locker, towel, shower, and change room, insurance coverage.About Marine-WalkBali Marine Walk using an open-ended helmet that allows the wearer to stay underwater by just putting it ober head. The helmet is connected to the scuba thanks by air hose that supplies it with air. The interior of the helmet is designet with a defogging mechanism that prevents the front window from fogginh. The helmet is also fitted with a vent which continously exhausts unneeded air from the helmet. Since the bent is located at the back, there is no air valve to obstruct the guest’s view.Guest wearing helmet descend a ladder to the ocean or aquarium flor where they can walk and experience the underwater world.Guest remain underwater for 15 minutes. The time was determined as the safest length of time for guests who have never been underwater before.
Perth, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“We loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

As a scuba diver, I wanted to experience the different and beautiful coral reefs of Indonesia, but since I travelled to Bali with 3 non-scuba divers, the marine walk was the next best thing. My friend has a crippling fear of open ocean, so it took some convincing to get him to do it, but once he got down there he absolutely loved it. Our guide was very easy-going and chilled and so happy all the time! While under the water (only 4 people at a time can go down, so you can go snorkelling in the mean time), there are 2 scuba divers down there who make sure you are okay and guide you through the reef. We were lucky enough to have hundreds of beautiful fish there that day and they gave us each a bottle of fish food to attract them to us! The scuba diver took lots of photos of us with fish surrounding, and each person gets a free photo printed. Additional prints were only $5! So cheap.
Snorkelling was tons of fun too, and there was a water slide on the pontoon that went straight into the ocean. After we had all had our turns marine walking and snorkelling we were absolutely starving, and went back to the mainland for buffet lunch. The food was average, but still filled my tummy, and I didn't pay for this experience for the food.
My only complaint would be the speed boat ride to and from the island. This is only because I get motion sickness very easily. It was very rocky and bumpy, but everyone else on the boat absolutely loved it so don't take my opinion with too much weight unless you get motion sick too!
Overall an awesome day, I had a great time and so did my boyfriend and our two friends.

Visited June 2013

• Indonesian first
Helsinki, Finland
40 attraction reviews
“A nice walk to go cycling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Rent a bike and spend a few hours biking on the Marine Walk. From end to end and back it takes you some two hours slowly cycling, but you are passing a lot of bars, restaurants, market places etc., so if you are stopping somewhere for a cold drink or just for buing something 3-4 hours are easily spent. I like it.

Visited February 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
“I absolutely loved it! Not so much with the boyfriend tho haha”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

When my boyfriend came from Canada to visit me, I wanted him to experience Indonesia's rich coral reefs but he can't swim so Bali Marine Walk was the perfect choice. At that time, the water was COLD! But once you get underwater, it was really magical! The fish were everywhere around you and you can actually touch them! Boyfriend was kinda in horror tho cuz he just didn't trust the head gear and thought the water just gonna burst in any second.......which is unlikely hahaha

We had good lunch and took bike ride around the village. Lembongan island was pretty small and the beach still has crystal clear water, so it was relaxing at the same time.

Visited October 2012
south africa
17 attraction reviews
“Gives variety of restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

It allows for a cheaper dining and drinking experience on the beach compared to that offered by the expensive resorts. You can dine on the sand at the waters edge for a fraction of the price. They offer real value for money.

Visited December 2012
Perth, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“A bit different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I did this in 2010 with a mobility disadvantaged friend. The staff were very helpful and he was reasonably at ease with the whole experience. Only slightly apprehensive as first time underwater. Visibility was ok and there were plenty of fish and some coral to see

Visited January 2012